DC Universe Online Trailer - 6 minutes, Vol. Screw the game, make this a full length movie..

Wow that was amazing. Can't wait for this game.

Question - Why is Captain Marvel evil? Is he evil like that in the comic book world as well or is it just in the "future" version of this game?

Question - Why is Captain Marvel evil? Is he evil like that in the comic book world as well or is it just in the "future" version of this game?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

you mean black adam?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

you mean black adam?

Yup, that was Black Adam.
DC_ren_icnChar_BlackAdam_front.jpg

^Oh, ok. Thanks. I'm about to Google him now but do ya'll have any info ya'll feel like telling me about him? This is the first time I've ever heard of him...

^Oh, ok. Thanks. I'm about to Google him now but do ya'll have any info ya'll feel like telling me about him? This is the first time I've ever heard of him...

I hardly turn on my PS3 but this is definitely copped... Sux theres no 360 version

I hardly turn on my PS3 but this is definitely copped... Sux theres no 360 version

Originally Posted by RFX45

PS3 and PC. I am not sure if they are still doing it but they were trying to incorporate where both PS3 and PC users can join up in the same server.

And with that I have made my choice to buy a PS3...

Originally Posted by RFX45

PS3 and PC. I am not sure if they are still doing it but they were trying to incorporate where both PS3 and PC users can join up in the same server.

And with that I have made my choice to buy a PS3...

From what I remember hearing you can link-up between cross platforms; however you are limited to YOUR region.~

From what I remember hearing you can link-up between cross platforms; however you are limited to YOUR region.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

That would be great, I read Sony was trying to establish that but i haven't heard of an update.
It's cool because my brother wants to play this in PC and I want to play it in my PS3 (my PC isn't for gaming) so it would be great to be able to play along with him.

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

That would be great, I read Sony was trying to establish that but i haven't heard of an update.
It's cool because my brother wants to play this in PC and I want to play it in my PS3 (my PC isn't for gaming) so it would be great to be able to play along with him.

Back
Top Bottom