DEA agents lock student in cell for 5 days for pot vol. no food, drank urine, attemped suicide

http://www.huffingtonpost...ll-5-days_n_1470430.html

cliffs:

- College student was smoking bud @ buddy's house on 4-20, house got raided by DEA
- He was placed in a small dark cell with no food, water, toilet and no human contact.
- DEA forgets about him.
- Forced to drink his own urine, lost 15 lbs, ate something off the ground which turned to be meth.
- hallucinated and went insane in a fit of psychosis, broke his glasses and tried to carve "sorry mom" in his arm and ate the pieces of glass in an attempt to off himself.
- DEA agents find him and apologizes.SMFH

What the hell kind of cell was this that it had "meth" on the ground and he was able to access any type of glass? But yet, isolated enough where it was dark and he had no food/contact.....

College student gets locked up by DEA and gets tortured for weed. Eric Holder operates guns and drug smuggling  on the border of the U.S. and not charged.

Sounds about right.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

What the hell kind of cell was this that it had "meth" on the ground and he was able to access any type of glass? But yet, isolated enough where it was dark and he had no food/contact.....

he told the agent he found it on the floor and ingested it and he broke his glasses and use that to cut himself and to eat.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Thats crazy I hope he wins a ton of money in a lawsuit or something.

Even with a ton of money his life will never be the same. Some people can't take drugs, and dude might just be crazy for the rest of his life.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Even with a ton of money his life will never be the same. Some people can't take drugs, and dude might just be crazy for the rest of his life.
He smoked weed though.

That @#@*%%+ sucks! How the hell was there Meth left in a jail cell? And why would you eat it? I've never actually handled meth, but I don't think it would resembles anything edible, much less something nurishing.

In the end doe,
Spoiler [+]
$$$CA-CHING!!!!!!$$$$

Pisses me off. Better get that $$. Itll disgust me if noone is held accountable but i wouldnt even be surprised . The law got the law on their side.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

That @#@*%%+ sucks! How the hell was there Meth left in a jail cell? And why would you eat it? I've never actually handled meth, but I don't think it would resembles anything edible, much less something nurishing.

In the end doe,
Spoiler [+]
$$$CA-CHING!!!!!!$$$$

If  was locked up for 5 days with nothing else to eat ..

Disgusting for weed of all substances
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

He smoked weed though.

Weed = Meth
Cool story bro.

pimp.gif
 @ his survival skills. drinking his own piss and trying everything to find food. bear gryllis wud be proud.
kid is prob mentally scarred tho
ohwell.gif
 give him his 20 mil.

gotta see the 'sorry mom' on his arm before i believe this.

also, he ain't all innocent like yall think. he was w/ the wrong people..

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

pimp.gif
 @ his survival skills. drinking his own piss and trying everything to find food. bear gryllis wud be proud.
kid is prob mentally scarred tho
ohwell.gif
 give him his 20 mil.

Dude he ate METH!

Back
Top Bottom