DEAD HORSE!!! VOL lulz

OP the type of cat to get his phone taken by a girl that gives him a kiss.

Y'all weak brush. Come at me harder..

Y'all type a lot of jokes. All good tho.

I can't be phased by y'all.

Are y'all even trying anymore..

Op lame *** the type to get on a message board and try and get laughs on a dying thread. And keep shooting shots once it's all dried up...SMH

Op the type to clip a girls pubis and not smash and save the hairs

Op the type to cash checks from Craigslist

Op lame *** the type to get on a message board and try and get laughs on a dying thread. And keep shooting shots once it's all dried up...SMH

Say lil momma, you forgot to use your other SN. you really tried clowing your alter ego wit this weirdo stuff?

Try harder, ill wait

x240-GY_.jpg

Last edited:

Op kissing jumps in the mouth first night...sucka

Who raising these dudes.

Last edited:
OP pulled out the Android bat phone to connect with the other yambs.

Say lil momma, you forgot to use your other SN. you really tried clowing your alter ego wit this weirdo stuff?

Try harder, ill wait

x240-GY_.jpg

I guess what I did there you didn't see it. Over your head. Do I have to spell it out... I was going in on myself cause yo dumb *** ain't gonna cut it. Anyway proceed with lame jokes and shots at ya boy. I can handle it

PS. People getting shot at UCLA and y'all tryna insult me. There's bigger things going on. You guys win, I lose. I'll keep my L. Do you all feel big and tough now?

I guess what I did there you didn't see it. Over your head. Do I have to spell it out... I was going in on myself cause yo dumb *** ain't gonna cut it. Anyway proceed with lame jokes and shots at ya boy. I can handle it

PS. People getting shot at UCLA and y'all tryna insult me. There's bigger things going on. You guys win, I lose. I'll keep my L. Do you all feel big and tough now?

Este vato. Nothin went over my head, you tried to clown me but yet said you tried to clown yourself and you STILL failed. Keep holdin them L's mamacita, you might get a lick of margarita salt off ol girls lips next time instead of coors light breath you mark.

it happens my man. we live and we learn. i am glad you bounced back. life will give her hers in due time

it happens my man. we live and we learn. i am glad you bounced back. life will give her hers in due time

bruh did you really skip over 14 pages and post this ****?

sad part about all this is this kid truly hates himself...his over compensating is so cringe worthy...

i don't even wanna clown this kid anymore...dude might off himself...:smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Este vato. Nothin went over my head, you tried to clown me but yet said you tried to clown yourself and you STILL failed. Keep holdin them L's mamacita, you might get a lick of margarita salt off ol girls lips next time instead of coors light breath you mark.

You're irrelevant. Did not read.

bruh did you really skip over 14 pages and post this ****?

sad part about all this is this kid truly hates himself...his over compensating is so cringe worthy...

i don't even wanna clown this kid anymore...dude might off himself...:smh:

It's all fun bro. You taking it more serious than me lulz

The fact you made a thread for all this is baffling

You should just took that L and sulked in silence

No one in here gives a **** about that girl

We savages out here

Back
Top Bottom