DEAD HORSE!!! VOL lulz

Op it's overdue for you to go get the Boys n hounds and ride out to retrieve what's rightfully yours.

The time is now

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@ her blatantly showing the phone now, giving no dambs, and OP dropping out of the thread with no answers to validate his L.

Can someone please photoshop dudes face from his twitter pic onto a walking L? :lol:

She's twisting the knife at this point

Throwing salt in the wound :smh:

Just wait, if OP isn't nice to her she's going to call the contacts he has left in his phone and viciously slander him. Post his pics and **** all over the web out of spite.

Last edited:
Is this real???? ... i left this thread alone all week and come back to shorty flexing with dudes phone????  lololololol

L

L

L

L

LLLLL

She gettin new cases and ****. She is fully invested in dude's phone, extended Apple Care and screen protector invested.

Bruh I lost it when I seen this ***** with the screen on the stolen phone. The level of scumbaggery is enough to make MJ blush. :rofl:

Bruh I lost it when I seen this ***** with the screen on the stolen phone. The level of scumbaggery is enough to make MJ blush. :rofl:

Dude probably took his phone for granted, shorty got official Apple products for it and not the bootleg ****.

Shorty would never hop in a car with someone she just met and leave it there when she leaves
She smart

Damn, she finally opened up one of my messages and deleted me right after :rofl: :rofl: rollin

Op if you get your phone back from her today, you're welcome.

OP I was about to say she's got a college necklace in her snap

But she probably stole that too

OP took the L hard with this one :rofl:

What's this broads twitter handle again?

Back
Top Bottom