DEAD HORSE!!! VOL lulz

giphy.gif

Y'all weak brush. Come at me harder..

Y'all type a lot of jokes. All good tho.

I can't be phased by y'all.

Are y'all even trying anymore..
Lies.

You replaced your cry for help with a WWE gif and changed the title. You're in a bathroom now praying that a new thread about more charges pressed against Bill Cosby will cause NT to forget about this.

Last edited:
Shorty a champ, the kinda ratchet joint you need on your team to pull off some little **** you can't do. Gotta **** the **** outta her though so she doesn't steal your ****.

bros. almost caught another L last night heavy. but i suppressed it and finessed my way out. 

damn. no more drinking. for sure, its the cause of all my problems.

Word. She still flexin HARD with OPs phone. No dambs given whatsoever :rofl: :rofl:. She probably laughing about what an easy mark he was. Didn't have to sleep with him or nothing.

View media item 2055154

:smh:

:rofl: :rofl:

stop this....home girl feelin' herself too much...

im with the other dude that said its time for ol girl to be taught a lesson...

should we switch this thread up and save OP or what?

LMFAO

edit: OP 6'7, you shouldnt have even been talkin to her, she look like she 5'2, you shouldnt even be lookin at no females under 5'11 bruh, 5'9 if you want a short girl

Last edited:
Lies.

You replaced your cry for help with a WWE gif and changed the title. You're in a bathroom now praying that a new thread about more charges pressed against Bill Cosby will cause NT to forget about this.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom