Dead Rat Found in a Can of Pepsi

Sorry if I'm late...

A Florida couple made a disturbing discovery in a can of soda - and their discovery has led to an investigation by theFood and Drug Administration (FDA) into Pepsi. According to the couple, they found what may be a mouse inside a can of Diet Pepsi.

Here's what went down. Amy Denegri and her husband Fred were having a barbecue at their home when her husband noticed something tasted funny when he took agulp of his Diet Pepsi. Amy told a local news program, "He made a face. I was sitting there and he said it tasted awful and something wasn'tright.".

When they looked closely, the below pictures show what they found. The FDA is now investigating what could have happened.

1248872966pepsirat1.jpg

1248872967pepsirat2.jpg

1248872968pepsirat3.jpg

I'd have to sue for something like that. Rats are so damn nasty. I think Pepsi was just tryna add some flavor to those garbage 0 calorie drinks.

sick.gif
x 1,000,000.... How does a rat even get in there?

this isn't the first time it happened either... a few years ago, a rat was found in a Snapple bottle.

Drinking rat juice is a small price to pay for the millions that these people are about to get.

Back
Top Bottom