Dead Rat Found in a Can of Pepsi

all I wanna know is during what point of the production process is it possible for a rat or mouse to get into the can? It had to be there before the lidwent on, and before the pepsi went in. So how does this happen?
EDIT: Just notice the article date and new logo on the can issue. What happened here?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

all I wanna know is during what point of the production process is it possible for a rat or mouse to get into the can? It had to be there before the lid went on, and before the pepsi went in. So how does this happen?
EDIT: Just notice the article date and new logo on the can issue. What happened here?

This is indeed recent, but I just used another article from 1994 by accident. Also, this could indeed be staged, because I remember hearing about a fingerplaced in some chilli from Wendy's if I'm not mistaken. They tried to make money off of them, but it didn't work.

OHHHHHHHHH my GOD that is disgusting! dude actually tasted it..... by accident BUT DAMN that is nasty

all I wanna know is during what point of the production process is it possible for a rat or mouse to get into the can? It had to be there before the lid went on, and before the pepsi went in. So how does this happen?

The mouse could have gotten into the vat and when the soda with the rat in it is poured into the can before the can is sealed. Thats how and I WISH thishappened to me. I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN PAID

how the hell does a rat get in there?

im gonna check all my drinks from now on before i drink.....

i dont think this story is from 1994, those cans are the new current design

Yeah it's :X

But that is one lucky dude.
I wouldn't mind drinking a little rat-cola
For the amount of money that guys gonna get paid

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

that is DISGUSTING
smh.gif
they probably should've contacted pepsi first and gotten a lump sum of that 'shut-up' money. This is HORRIBLE PR for pepsi.
Exactly what i would've did.
they did da right thing....callin pepsi makes it look like you was LOOKIN to get compensated.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

The mouse could have gotten into the vat and when the soda with the rat in it is poured into the can before the can is sealed. Thats how and I WISH this happened to me. I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN PAID
roll.gif
But I visualize the pepsi going through a funnel when itis poured into the unsealed can, and a mouse or rat would just clog the funnel. Also, I'd think they would be smart enough to have some kind of strainingprocess in place as the pepsi goes from the vat to the can (could be wrong though). So I'm thinking the rat would have to be in the empty, unsealed can asthe pepsi gets poured in.

I just thought about this. How can this be real? When you're drinking it you wouldn't smell something funny? Wouldn't the can feel kind of heavy?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I wish that would happen to me. CHA CHING! $_$

Yup. That's $%#!%+! nasty, but I pray every day that something like that happens to me.

Back
Top Bottom