*DEAD* Vol. Agent Zero

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

RT @MrMichaelLee The Wizards removed Gilbert Arenas's gigantic poster from the 6th Street side of Verizon Center today.

Wow. They're wasting no time turning the page on Gil.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Gil would off himself if he had a big enough audience

This is a damn shame.

I always enjoyed watching Gil play, even when he dropped 60 on the Lakers.

But he definitely had this coming. Hope he gets his head on straight and doesn't get banned from the league permanently.

lobotomybeats:
Gilbert would commit suicide if he had a big enough audience.
You so frequently have such a twisted, precise way of putting things.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

a grown man spraying another grown man with a hose while he's taking a dump?

yeah, real hilarious. great teammate. he's like one of those kids who cracked jokes and played pranks but for whatever reasons (had a lot of back or waslucky), never got a proper beating from his peers, so he figured it's all good to have the personality that he has

funny and coincidentally enough the Chappelle's Show episode where they did that was on last night

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif
I could chill with a guy like Gil. Dude is just a guy that likes to have fun. Does he need to turn the dial down a bit? Maybe. But eh, he still my dude.

Co-sign. He's just a dude that likes to have fun. I could tell by reading his blogs before. Damn i miss those. They were hella entertaining. Unfortunately for him, this time, he went a little too far. I still $+%%$ with Gillie though.
I for one would hate having someone like Gil for a teammate, can you imagine just wanting a chill day and this dude comes out of no where andmesses with you. I have a 5 year old niece that does that, I expect a grown man to know when to stop

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif
I could chill with a guy like Gil. Dude is just a guy that likes to have fun. Does he need to turn the dial down a bit? Maybe. But eh, he still my dude.

Co-sign. He's just a dude that likes to have fun. I could tell by reading his blogs before. Damn i miss those. They were hella entertaining. Unfortunately for him, this time, he went a little too far. I still $+%%$ with Gillie though.
I for one would hate having someone like Gil for a teammate, can you imagine just wanting a chill day and this dude comes out of no where and messes with you. I have a 5 year old niece that does that, I expect a grown man to know when to stop
That's what I'm saying. Its just too much with him. He's damn lucky he can make a living off playing a game, for which being anadult isn't really required. And now he's messing with that. Not smart.

so because the wiz players laughed and Gilbert doing that clown +!% %%++ they should get a fine?

plzzzzz the NBA union would laugh and never allow the players to pay it.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

"It drives some guys crazy, but I love it. One of my favorites was sneaking up on my teammate Awvee Storey. He has a bad attitude, and I just have to try and get him to smile. One day he was on the toilet reading the paper, and I snuck in with a water hose, turned it on him and sprayed him for, like, three minutes. He had all his clothes on, and he got soaked. It was hilarious. But for some reason he still wasn't laughing."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao. Gil is the Joker lol

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so because the wiz players laughed and Gilbert doing that clown +!% %%++ they should get a fine?

True

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

a lot of them were part of the "routine." They were falling back when Gil was pretending to shoot....the fine isn't because they werelaughing...the fine is because they participated in the dumb idea.

and what case can sterin make to fine them?

sterin can fine them whatever he wants, the NBA players union would never allow them to pay that stupid fine

Back
Top Bottom