*DEAD* Vol. Agent Zero

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

20138_276605674007_503074007_4570002_882326_n.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i heard on the radio that Stern is going to level a fine on every Wizards player in this picture, in the neighborhood of $20,000-$25,000 each. OD..
smh.gif

That's some bull....

I'd retire on the spot if Stern tried to drop a fine on me for LAUGHING......

I get it, it's no laughing matter right? Okay but aside from Javaris and Gil none of those players brought guns into the locker rooms. As far as theWizards go, the team shared a laugh.

It may have been a half-hearted laugh from many of them. If your team's mvp is trying to make light of a situation are you going to sit there and make anissue of it right before game time?

They acted like a team. In that picture they showed more chemistry than they do on the court, @(#* it, let them rock.

If Stern wants to make an example out of someone it should be Javaris and Gil. Ban them both from the NBA forever, that'll drive the message home.

SneakerHeathen:
DOWNTOWN43:
shabooyah1124:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i heard on the radio that Stern is going to level a fine on every Wizards player in this picture, in the neighborhood of $20,000-$25,000 each. OD..
smh.gif

That's some bull....

I get it, it's no laughing matter right? Okay but aside from Javaris and Gil none of those players brought guns into the locker rooms. As far as the Wizards go, the team shared a laugh.

It may have been a half-hearted laugh from many of them. If your team's mvp is trying to make light of a situation are you going to sit there and make an issue of it right before game time?

They acted like a team. In that picture they showed more chemistry than they do on the court, @(#* it, let them rock.

If Stern wants to make an example out of someone it should be Javaris and Gil. Ban them both from the NBA forever, that'll drive the message home.
I agree with all that.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and what case can sterin make to fine them?

sterin can fine them whatever he wants, the NBA players union would never allow them to pay that stupid fine
because a warning was sent out by Stern after Matt Barnes would pat down Stephen Jackson during the pre-game intros when the two were on theWarriors.

If you're ONLY laughing and not in on the whle thing, then it's no problem IMO....but if you're in on the skit and you're falling down like abowling pin after Gil is shooting you, then I don't have a problem w. the fine.

Stern a god dam nazi. Remember when rodman went on WWF missing media days and practices, lipping off stern as well, while pounding on DDP with a chair.Everyone acting like Gil killed the dude. I hope his contract doesn't get voided. Everyone leaving Gil out to dry, shameful

A grown man should take responsibility for his action. Gil apologized but he also laugh at them as if they're jokes. He should be suspended for the rest ofthe season without pay

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Stern a god dam nazi. Remember when rodman went on WWF missing media days and practices, lipping off stern as well, while pounding on DDP with a chair. Everyone acting like Gil killed the dude. I hope his contract doesn't get voided. Everyone leaving Gil out to dry, shameful

Ok, explain how the two situations are even remotely similar. Dennis Rodman going on WWF = Gilbert Arenas bringing guns to the locker room? Riiiighhht....

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

You guys think he'll get dropped by adidas?
I wouldn't be surprised if they did. 30 million is a lot.

I have a feeling he will be dropped. He's been an afterthought for the past 2-3 years, and this latest incident most likely didn't go over to wellwith the folks at Adidas. Why pay him that much when he's an embarassment?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

That's some bull....

I get it, it's no laughing matter right? Okay but aside from Javaris and Gil none of those players brought guns into the locker rooms. As far as the Wizards go, the team shared a laugh.

It may have been a half-hearted laugh from many of them. If your team's mvp is trying to make light of a situation are you going to sit there and make an issue of it right before game time?

Yeah I don't think he can fine everyone. It looks like the whole team here getting ready to pump each other up before the game. I don't thinkthat'll actually fly.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

That's some bull....

Yeah I don't think he can fine everyone. It looks like the whole team here getting ready to pump each other up before the game. I don't think that'll actually fly.

Stern isn't the one that is issuing the fines. It looks like the Wizards organization is going to be handing out the fines.

And, the players weren't just laughing, they were actually going along and pretending to get shot at by Arenas.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Stern a god dam nazi. Remember when rodman went on WWF missing media days and practices, lipping off stern as well, while pounding on DDP with a chair. Everyone acting like Gil killed the dude. I hope his contract doesn't get voided. Everyone leaving Gil out to dry, shameful
yep

Good to hear this from Jamison...he sounded nervous and like he was about to cry.�

At the Verizon Center, they have removed all images/merchandise with the #0 on it.� Gil is *DEAD* to the Wizards.� He's done...the franchise is distancingitself from him.�

I really hope the wizards dont let him go lets be honest folks are all saying the right things so they dont get out lash from the community. Im sorry butpeople are so fake and love to over react like this man aint human. Yes he is a role model but still human. The wizards and that jamison speech are all forpublic relations BS. Its sad how people thrive on bring others down. Arenas was wrong to an extent but far from a bad person. People do worse and get off forit

- No, Jamison has shown throughout his career so far that he is not a knucklehead. Arenas is.

- No one's trying to bring anyone down. Some people don't need anyone else's help in screwing things up. Getting in trouble HARD for bringing gunsto your work and treating them like toys is not a case of anyone trying to bring you down. Save that crap for someone getting fired for chewing gum on theclock. What he did was serious business. Treating it lightly opens up the door for people to do things like... well... like LOADING a gun in jest and waving itaround like 'What?'

- No one said he was a bad person. Period. But the tired excuse 'People have done worse and gotten away with it' is dripping with irresponsibility, andonly minimizes what HE actually did. Forget what anyone did or didn't do and did or didn't get away with; HE is responsible for HIM, not anyone else.What HE did is definitely deserving of the indefinite suspension he has received so far, and definitely deserving of criminal charges. Like I already mentioneda second ago, this is far from a case of a dude chewing gum on the clock and getting slapped on the wrist. This dude brought at least 4 guns to work and wasusing them as the focal point of jokes, like it's no big deal to bring heat to the locker room. Of course that joke was met with Crittendon actuallyLOADING a gun... all just jokes, of course. No, man; that is so far away from 'acceptable'. Forget 'unprofessional' and 'against the NBArules'; it's just STUPID.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Jamison was sweating�bullets.�
roll.gif

No pun intended.
laugh.gif

Either he gets nervous speaking in front of crowds or he�really was about to cry. He was sweating like he just played 40 minutes.

��

^ EDIT: Mike, you just beat me to it.
laugh.gif
...It was just after warm ups. EVERYONE is sweating like a pig by then (especially with their warm up gear on).

He honestly didn't seem that nervous to me.
eyes.gif

Props to 'tawn though. He has always been a class act.
pimp.gif

Wouldn't mind to see him in a CAVS jersey.
nerd.gif

Ok, you got me with the warm-up part, but he did seem very nervous. It was more of his voice being real shaky than anything.

[h3]WASHINGTON (AP)[/h3]Four players have been fined $10,000 apiece for making fun of a serious situation. The coach has banned gambling on the team plane andhas told his story to law enforcement authorities. Some of his players are doing the same.

The team is doing its best to remove all traces of Gilbert Arenas from the VerizonCenter, the place where he infamously brought some guns to work.

It's been no fun being a member of the Washington Wizards.

"It was foolish, stupid, immature," said guard Randy Foye, one of the fourplayers fined Friday night, "but I've got to be a man and accept my penalty and I apologize to the fans and the organization for behaving in thatmanner."

Andray Blatche, JaVale McGee and Nick Young also were docked for their lightheaded participation when Arenas pointed his index fingers at teammates as if hewere firing a pair of guns during an on-court huddle before Tuesday night's game at Philadelphia. A photo shows most of the Wizards players smiling orlaughing, but the four players were deemed the worst offenders.

Why were they the only 4 players fined in the picture when it was clear that more of them were laughing at the joke?

Back
Top Bottom