dead

I'm gonna have to say GM. I'm not liking the tongue shape, 2nd pic from the top shows a really bad shaped mesh and shoe, and the back jumpman looks really off.

Don't know too much about these but they look ok to me.. Don't rely on my opinion on these though.

Get a straight shot of both from the back, pic of the bottom soles, and pics of the mesh all around. One pic they look fine and that 2nd pic it looks off. very weird

thank you. Well, I'm hoping for some other high ranked members to give me an OK as well.

And just an FYI "high rank" means sh**. There are some on NT that have a lot of rep for being on here so long and have no clue how to legit check. And vice versa with someone that's new. The handful of guys that are always doing LC though know what they are talking about like Timmy, from88, agsz, and I try hard to know my stuff which I do but we don't all know everything

Close ups of both Quai logos as well as sole shot, BOX shots, tags on box, shots showing the whole shoe profiles etc..

I will request those pictures from the seller soon. As far as the box goes he said there is no size label on it.

This guy is getting irritated from how much I keep bugging him and requesting pics but he's doing it anyway lol... I'm thinking he just wants to see if I'm wasting his time or not.. Anyway here are the pics you guys requested. I actually ran them through my buddy that has been collecting for about 15 years now (has grip of PE and samples) and he said their legit... but I don't want to just rely on 1 persons input, I'd like to hear what everyone final thoughts are. Appreciate it.

Much better pics. I think I'm gonna change my mind and say legit. Mesh looks milky atleast from what I can see now and back jumpmans look better. Just the tongues are off to me but idk if it's just the pair itself

Last edited:
they are fake/gm i think. jordan 5 lace lock is suppose to be crystal clear. and GM jordan 5 have blurry lace lock.

Tongues are a tad weird looking as well as the jumpmen on the heels look a lil shakey honestly. I think they may be ok though.. I'm gonna need to see a profile shot of the whole shoe..like a side view to judge the entire shape.. also a close up around the shark teeth area..Any labels or stickers on the box also..Sorry to keep asking for pix, but I just wanna be 100% before you drop that kinda bread bro.. I'm leanin legit @ the moment.

Last edited:
Don't be sorry. Better to be safe than sorry. I appreciate your help man...

He said the box doesn't have any stickers, labels, or writing so it just may be a replacement... I don't know and neither does he.. He doesn't know either because his dad is the one that was given the shoes and then he gave it to him (his son).

Here are some more pics I requested, I can only imagine how irritated he's at this point lol... but like you said there is too much of my money on the line to be risked... 

Let me get a final decision if possible, thanks...

Oh ya and the post before you made by ...

they are fake/gm i think. jordan 5 lace lock is suppose to be crystal clear. and GM jordan 5 have blurry lace lock.
He does have a point about the lace locks, their SLIGHTLY foggy but definitely clear... so idk what the deal with that is

Congrats bro, you have come across a legit pair IMO.. They look good, logos look ok, nets and shark teeth check out IMHO..Also no stickers on the box is good as well.. Good luck on makin a deal for them.

HOLD THE PHONE.. After looking a little more at them I'm still not liking them heel jumpmen.. I dug a little for a pic or 2 and realized I made a mistake on the logo.. sorry I'm on a kindle tonight.. the logo is missing the two lines on the ball on the right side.. this is NOT a JB error IMO.. they may be very good fakes, prob why there is a replacement box.. I was gonna give the curved lines in the ball a pass bc I didn't see any other major tells but IMO that logo is not correct.. I'm back on the fence bro..

Take a look.. notice how tight and clean and curved the lines inside the logo are.. An how there are 2 small lines on the RT side of the ball..and also how straight the QUAI is.. the GM Qs look a little taller sometimes.. Also speckled look a little large or overdone, as well as material doesn't seem to be Ashley enough, but I might just be picking now.. I DO NOT feel comfortable with those logos man.. I would pass I think.. Price seems a tad light IMHO too.
View media item 870442
View media item 870454

Last edited:
Crazy how I was told legit by 3 people and now the smallest things made it into fake... 

These could have fooled me. Like Timmy said I'm on the fence with these as well. You can never be too careful with these especially this particular pair..

well i did say the lace lock is blurry. and suppose to be crystal clear like this

and not like this

these are basically gm/fake lace locks

Back
Top Bottom