Dear Santa Mod...

Dear Santa Mod,

My friends think I'm crazy for writing you this letter, because they say you don't exist. That makes me sad when I hear that, Santa Mod. I DO know youexist. I believe in you Santa Mod. My friends say you don't exist because every time they ask you for stuff, they never get it. I tell them that you arevery busy making sure the naughty kids stop arguing about Jordan socks. But the kids of the MD/DC/VA forum are starting to lose faith in you. I STILL BELIEVEIN YOU THOUGH, SANTA MOD!!! I believe that one day, all of the threads about the 11/12 packs will disappear. I know that you will make the numbers 11 and 12and even XI and XII a curse word. I believe that one day you won't find a need to sticky a fantasy football thread that gets visited only when Haley'scomet appears. And I believe that you will one day you will give us the gift that me and my brothers have been asking for, a sticky of this great thread:http://niketalk.com/topic/112231http://niketalk.com/topic/112231

I know you will appear to us on Christmas Day, Santa Mod!!! I will be going to bed extra early on Christmas Eve. But before I go to bed, I will leave you out apair of SB's and milk. That way, you can dunk your Dunks. That was a joke, Santa Mod. I get my sense of humor from my big brother Rock. He said tell Mrs.Clause "Whattup." Thank you, Santa Mod!!!

Love,
DCShoeChick

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

I get my sense of humor from my big brother Rock. He said tell Mrs. Clause "Whattup." Thank you, Santa Mod!!!

Love,
DCShoeChick
Hey now!!!
roll.gif
I tell myself and I tell myself. Dont drink andread the DMV Forum stuff...or there will be something on the screen and keyboard...but noooooo..

This time I believe I gave myself a deviated septum trying to keep it in and I have Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice comin thru my node.....

It stings the nostrils.

I believe I will try and help Meth out and re-apply for my Old Position for the 1st of the year..... but I was sort of enjoying Retirement and my"Legend" Moniker...lol

I need to find out if Meth got something in the mail.. I completely forgot til now to ask...lol Damn where does my mind go on stuff... perhaps losing all minecomplicated my thoughts...

We do need to clean up the Forum a tad though... all the good stuff is gettin bumped and its startin to look like the JB Forum in here.. Lots of useless crapon page one.

So does this mean that Shoecity is a good spot to cop the package or not? Even though I know the answer I am going to open up a new thread so i can get oneresponse. Thanks Guys!!!!!

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

So does this mean that Shoecity is a good spot to cop the package or not? Even though I know the answer I am going to open up a new thread so i can get one response. Thanks Guys!!!!!

roll.gif

but honestly guys WHAT STORES ARE GONNA GET THE XI/XII pack

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom