Death Vol. unavoidable, lets discuss Jump to page 4 to join Class

Had this thought just the other day.

We are, as humans, divided into four parts.

Mental, Physical, Emotional, Spiritual.

We are born and live in our mental / physical form.

We die.

We are born and live in our emotional / spiritual form.

We die.

The cycle continues.

Each life feeding into the next.

Everything that has a beginning must have an end.

Even death.

Makes sense at least to me.

Save your money for retirement. Cause while that day ain't guaranteed, if it does come, you don't wanna be a bum out on street having to think about killing yourself so you don't suffer too long.

But life is short af b. Cop the chain, cop the kicks, but be responsible.

My grandmother passed away like this at 88 years old. She was super frail and passed away in her sleep, said she was very tired but holding on so that my mother could see her one last time. My mother missed her passing by a few hours as her plane was delayed.

Hours before her passing, my grandmother said she was tired of seeing a man looking at her through the window. She would ask my aunt to tell him to leave because she didn’t recognize him and didn’t like his smile. Said she also saw a huge sink hole in the living room you didn’t want to fall in. My grandmother was easily the toughest and kindest woman I have ever had the pleasure and of knowing.
Sounds similar to my grandmother. The last time I saw her, she looked completely different because she stopped eating due to the pain of her pancreatic cancer.

Atleast, I had the chance to tell her I loved her and that she opened her eyes and acknowledged me.

Still miss her.

I always had this theory that when a person dies they stop existing as that person but someone is born that same moment and the person that dies starts life anew not knowing who they were before but get to live life again if that makes sense

I'm obsessed with death, specifically my own. Think about it more than I should.

If I die, I die. I don’t think I’ll worry about it after it happens
people say this
but be trippin when they miss out on snrks
i dont believe u
of course when u actually die
of course u wont trip
but before or as its happening
**** gotta be scary as hell

Like karma, death in the abrahamic world is a lesser understood concept. Outside of those religions, every other spiritual belief has an understanding of what many call reincarnation. Once you delve into faiths outside of those of abrahamic origin, you gain a different understanding of what is actually going on here, and then over there. However, those abrahamic faiths have done a very good job at keeping the world dumb, deaf and blind, to that higher sense of self. They keep you a slave spiritually, in fear of what they in those religions call death.

People overthinking it. You are a meat pocket filled with bones on a rock that is flying through an infinite universe. Your existence is more or less meaningless. You die. You cease to live. Your body decays into the ground or your ashes chill in a urn etc. Thats it....the ride is over

I was in a car crash awhile back and did the coma thing and I'm fairly certain that when you die there's nothing to see cause that's how the coma was. I had a dream one time about the bridge and not being able to enter the light cause it "wasn't my time to go" but that was years later and I had been eating mushrooms a lot.

I was in a car crash awhile back and did the coma thing and I'm fairly certain that when you die there's nothing to see cause that's how the coma was. I had a dream one time about the bridge and not being able to enter the light cause it "wasn't my time to go" but that was years later and I had been eating mushrooms a lot.

Glad you made it out alive man

Glad you made it out alive man
thanx breh, appreciate you. :emoji_hug:

and just to expound/expand on what I said earlier, there is a possibility that life is fairly meaningless but if so then death too. best unsolicited advice I can give is to enjoy the ride and don't worry about when it ends and how, you probably won't remember. if you do happen to be obsessed with death and just can't shake it try and become obsessed with ensuring the that void you'll leave behind will suck as little as is possible.

But you didn't DIE.

So how can you use your experience in a COMA as "proof" as to what happens to the mind when you DIE?

But you didn't DIE.

So how can you use your experience in a COMA as "proof" as to what happens to the mind when you DIE?
well I can't and it's just my speculation on the actual death experience. yeah it's very subjective but so is anyone else's account on what happens. I did have sum pretty heavy head trauma with bleeding in the brain (forget what it was called clinically) so I was essentially KO'D for awhile. all I KNOW is that the brain needs oxygen and isn't doing much without it & other than that I'm outta my depth.

Our existence on this plain of reality is only one aspect. Once we stop functioning on this level, then we have the opportunity to transcend to the next. This "death" is just a part of the journey of life. One phase ends, another begins.

Our existence on this plain of reality is only one aspect. Once we stop functioning on this level, then we have the opportunity to transcend to the next. This "death" is just a part of the journey of life. One phase ends, another begins.
It would be nice if this perspective was actually true.

I guess we will find out at some point.

Sounds similar to my grandmother. The last time I saw her, she looked completely different because she stopped eating due to the pain of her pancreatic cancer.

Atleast, I had the chance to tell her I loved her and that she opened her eyes and acknowledged me.

Still miss her.

yes, eating stops and they know they're dying, they or may not say it. However they might say "I love you" and "take care of the family". Its depressing. The cancer metastasizes in some patients, blocking off their airway, or sometimes obstructing some vital organ. Told my sis I loved her before she went hospice. Im sure our loved ones understand even without communication. R.i.p.

1 thing that is intriguing is how the dying can see things or have self conversations. They sense things that arent part of our realm. They are talking to something in their dying dimension, that the living cannot detect.

There’s millions of souls trying to live life here and they’re eager to experience this place. This earth provides all sorts of lessons and experiences that don’t exist on higher dimensions.

Your soul wants to do everything and learn everything there is because the goal is perfection, it’s needed in order to exist in that place people call “heaven”. The soul will choose to come back many times but will take a break to process between each lifetime.

I haven’t heard anything on that subject. I’d like to know how all this started myself.

but where will these souls want to go once will kill off earth and make it inhabitable? There has to be better places and life in the universe than to be trying to experience this shythole :lol:

I have no clue what happens.

I don't lean in any direction

right no one knows this whole thread is faith and speculation just like religion

i tell some folks until you die bury you for weeks and we bring you back to life than i will listen to what you have to say. Not none of that my heart stopped in the ER for 5 mins and i experienced a bright light

If i was a creator of humans/life i would wire us up to know everything and wouldnt leave any doubt or speculation left to be had the answers would be clear as day.

Back
Top Bottom