Death Vol. unavoidable, lets discuss Jump to page 4 to join Class

so many micro organism and tiny things goin on in the grand scheme of things... ima turn into a tree and be one with earth we all come from earth... ima live as long as this planet is alive...
health is the true wealth tho....

its a whole course, if you are down we can modify this thread and have weekly listening sessions and discussions like when people watch the game and discuss it after?

It would be nice and I can coordinate a schedule to hit every lecture

Who ever is in reply to this post with which day you would like to have discussions- I was thinking we hit one lecture a week and then on a set day we convene in this thread for discussion on that lecture.
I am down.

I set Sundays aside for my Spirituality based days, so whatever I need to do let me know

A Blog I used to go to a while back

Do You Choose Your Next Life, or Is It Chosen for You?

I am down.

I set Sundays aside for my Spirituality based days, so whatever I need to do let me know
perfect, I am down for Sunday and assume most people have time to chime in, especially since NT is so mobile friendly people can chime in from anywhere.
I Willl make a thread next week just dedicated to that course, im sure a fresh thread would get more exposure.

I will always reference this.

Read when you are ready

Hidden Hand Interview
Interview With Hidden Hand, Alleged Ruling Bloodline Priest
Hidden Hand Interview.
The unusual interview below is with an individual claiming to be a member of one of the ruling bloodlines on Earth who goes by the name Hidden Hand. Though some pretty useless information is given, the interview also gives a powerful, transformative perpective of what is happening in the big picture on our planet.

You are encouraged to be skeptical, yet open to what is presented. Some of the information, particularly in the early part of the interview, is clearly just fear-mongering, yet other parts are quite powerful and thought-provoking. Key sections are highlighted in bold.

Note: A 16-page summary of the most important parts of this 60-page interivew is available here.
For an even more concise, four-page summary of the Hidden Hand interview, click here.

The Hidden Hand interview provides intriguing answers as to why there is so much war and violence in our world, and why some leaders are so corrupt and cruel. As you read this message, though you may find some inspiring truths, consider that significant parts may be more metaphor than reality. For instance, the "harvest" mentioned may be just a metaphor for what happens to each individual at death. The quote immediately below is a sample of the fascinating ideas raised.

"Remember, always, that this is a beautiful game that we are playing here and co-creating together with our Infinite Creator. And that off stage (between lives), we are the very best of friends, and that no one really dies and no one really suffers, except in the game. The game is not reality. Reality is reality. And you have the power to express your reality within the game, once you have learnt how to do so."

Hidden Hand Interview https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/hidden_hand_081018

A3B77BEF-27B9-4F5D-990F-40C64EAF04C8.jpeg

danger style danger style

SF has been needed to burn down. And I remember the hidden hand interview vividly. I’m in

Man crazy this thread popped up in my notifications, forgot I even posted here til I read thru it.

Last night I had a dream I saw someone that looked just like my sister, but when she was a kid. I couldn't help but smile and say "look, she looks just like her!!". Then I woke up and realized, my sis was prob visiting me in my dream again. I started tearing up, even though she left 13 years ago. She was just so innocent and a beautiful soul, like why did it have to be her.

Then I thought about my lady, who has lupus. She's healthy now but I gotta prepare for the possibility that anything can happen. I cried until I fell back asleep again |l

Mexico's 'Day of the Dead' hits too close to home amidst Covid-19 - CNN

y'all ever think about what age you wanna die? if so, when & why?
THe most I think of is making sure I am still in shape when I am past 50.

WHEN will I die hasn't really crossed my mind.

You?

Last edited:
I will always reference this.

Read when you are ready

Hidden Hand Interview
Interview With Hidden Hand, Alleged Ruling Bloodline Priest
Hidden Hand Interview.
The unusual interview below is with an individual claiming to be a member of one of the ruling bloodlines on Earth who goes by the name Hidden Hand. Though some pretty useless information is given, the interview also gives a powerful, transformative perpective of what is happening in the big picture on our planet.

You are encouraged to be skeptical, yet open to what is presented. Some of the information, particularly in the early part of the interview, is clearly just fear-mongering, yet other parts are quite powerful and thought-provoking. Key sections are highlighted in bold.

Note: A 16-page summary of the most important parts of this 60-page interivew is available here.
For an even more concise, four-page summary of the Hidden Hand interview, click here.

The Hidden Hand interview provides intriguing answers as to why there is so much war and violence in our world, and why some leaders are so corrupt and cruel. As you read this message, though you may find some inspiring truths, consider that significant parts may be more metaphor than reality. For instance, the "harvest" mentioned may be just a metaphor for what happens to each individual at death. The quote immediately below is a sample of the fascinating ideas raised.

"Remember, always, that this is a beautiful game that we are playing here and co-creating together with our Infinite Creator. And that off stage (between lives), we are the very best of friends, and that no one really dies and no one really suffers, except in the game. The game is not reality. Reality is reality. And you have the power to express your reality within the game, once you have learnt how to do so."

Hidden Hand Interview https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/hidden_hand_081018
As I have often done since finding and reading This Interview, when I’m feeling lost, underwhelmed, overwhelmed or just plain done I will go back and read Hidden Hand.

I cannot even say what I wanted(in here)as it appears I’ll only be talking to myself.

I was actually looking for the “UFO/Conspiracy” whatever TF thread to post something from the interview that never caught my eye before, and I found this one first.

While I feel no need to post that realization in here as I know for sure it will fall on deaf ears, (and likely fall on deaf ears no matter where I post it) I will remark on how di, shocked I am that your post here that I am quoting, has neither been quoted since it was posted in 2020 or even read, definitely no likes/thumbs up or 🔥 shizzes.

Such a shame.

Apart from aquamanjay (rip), I remember there was another user on here that died of cancer almost ten years ago. He was always posting his updates on here, and had a photo of a girls midriff as his avy. Does anyone remember his username?

Apart from aquamanjay (rip), I remember there was another user on here that died of cancer almost ten years ago. He was always posting his updates on here, and had a photo of a girls midriff as his avy. Does anyone remember his username?

"When I beat this cancer
Imma love life and live it better"
RIP beezylocks

Last week I connected with an old grad school friend on LinkedIn. I notice her last name had changed to the last name of the dude she was dating when we were in school together. I figured they got married because the way they were talking I figured it was invitable. Dude moved from Cali for her.

Anyway today me and my girl went on a walk in the park and I ran into her walking her dogs. She was all smiles, she told me happy birthday, and I congratulated her on the marriage since I noticed her name had changed. And wished her well. It was a quick convo. Told her we should keep in touch and have a double date night or something. She laughed and said sure, some day.

Anyway. When we were walking away because I mentioned the last name thing my girl how come I remember her last name. And I told her because she had a cool sounding Hispanic last name and her boyfriend was Polish so I remembered joking to her when we were classmates about losing her cool the last name.

When I said the dude's last name, my girl started to say that name sounds familiar. For like the next 20 mins she kept saying that name sounds familiar. She wasn't sure if maybe she had worked with him. Or he was a local celebrity. Someone just made her field she knew him.

We get in the car, my girl grabs her phone out the glove, Googles dudes name and come to find out he died in a car crash in 2020. That is were she knew it from, she had read a story on the accident and the name stuck with her.

I just sat in the car in shock, sad for my friend, feeling like a massive *******. She is still morning the love of her life and I brought him up.

Even worse, her boyfriend died at the same age her father did when she was a little girl, 31. It is wild thinking a young dude I had hung out with died so tragically. Plus it is wild/sad to think about how someone who went through a massive tradegy as a kid, that she said ending up ruining the lives of her mother and her sister. Plunged the family into poverty, her mother's next boyfriend years later was abusive. Her older sister got into hard drugs to deal with it like on some Rue from Euphoria steez. My friend fought her way pass it, made her solid life for herself. Found a good dude, made all these plans, all to have it derailed again by another tragic death.

Me and my girl just sat in silence in the car, hugging. She started to cry, and to be honest I was holding them joints back too.

Life is fragile, appreciate the ones you love.

"When I beat this cancer
Imma love life and live it better"
RIP beezylocks

Well damn. I remember dude too (from his avi) Rip.

Hits me cause well ****, I have lymphoma too right now and my first inital treatment didnt work. I have Hodgkins Lymphoma, idk what he got but im gonna go on a limb here and say he had Non Hodkins which is the trickier one cause his treatment sounds different than mine. Right now im debating between a bone marrow transplant (stem cell trasnplant) and high dose chemo but going to Memorial Sloan to see if I have non chemo options since that **** was rough af. Wonder how he got so bad before even doing the stem cell.

Right now I feel physically ok, def no trouble breathing or anything crazy. I dont really think of death, I think one day at a time.

Hits me cause well ****, I have lymphoma too right now and my first inital treatment didnt work. I have Hodgkins Lymphoma, idk what he got but im gonna go on a limb here and say he had Non Hodkins which is the trickier one cause his treatment sounds different than mine. Right now im debating between a bone marrow transplant (stem cell trasnplant) and high dose chemo but going to Memorial Sloan to see if I have non chemo options since that **** was rough af. Wonder how he got so bad before even doing the stem cell.

Right now I feel physically ok, def no trouble breathing or anything crazy. I dont really think of death, I think one day at a time.

Hope the next treatment works better, man. We’re here for you if you need anything.

As I have often done since finding and reading This Interview, when I’m feeling lost, underwhelmed, overwhelmed or just plain done I will go back and read Hidden Hand.

I cannot even say what I wanted(in here)as it appears I’ll only be talking to myself.

I was actually looking for the “UFO/Conspiracy” whatever TF thread to post something from the interview that never caught my eye before, and I found this one first.

While I feel no need to post that realization in here as I know for sure it will fall on deaf ears, (and likely fall on deaf ears no matter where I post it) I will remark on how di, shocked I am that your post here that I am quoting, has neither been quoted since it was posted in 2020 or even read, definitely no likes/thumbs up or 🔥 shizzes.

Such a shame.

I haven’t read the whole interview but read the bit posted in here, interesting for sure.

I hope everything works out. MSK hires the best staff in the world and their treatment centers are amongst the best in the world. You’re in good hands with them good folks over at MSK.

Back
Top Bottom