***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Again today...

345972499.jpg

346018933.jpg

idolkicks - very nice taiwans ever time i see these i want a pair more and more...i never relaized that they were patent leather,nice pics

today to get a haircut and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:DT maxes, levi, gshock, champs hoodie and some old random camp counselor shirt,polo beanie(not pictured)
23r4jft.jpg

2160s8.jpg

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

out and about. crooks, crooks, levis, jordan 1s.
yo are you in the DC area? I swear I just saw someone with this fit on at Potomac Mills

nice vans justin

yes sir that was me. i went xmas shopping but came back with stuff for myself..lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

i got 500 on De la Hoya... ppl think this pacquiao guy will actually do something... lol.

pac is gona get bodied up

That must of been hard for you to watch
roll.gif

500? man, sorry to hear that.
MANNY.

120508:arab money.

120608:rushed pic at end of night. no completeness.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i got 500 on De la Hoya... ppl think this pacquiao guy will actually do something... lol.

pac is gona get bodied up

Damn, sorry bro....Manny put that whoopin'...
LOL, even though Oscar lost, he still made crazy bread...he (his company) produced the damn thing.

It was a win win situation for De La Hoya.. He got his money and he saved his pretty face he never said he'd finish the fight thats all that mattered tohim really.. Manny was just getting started hahaha!! Enough of that.. Lets get Mayweather outta retirement to watch a real match =)

favorite pair of kicks finally get some PT after a month on the bench.. funny how that works out. its never intentional but they somehow get forgotten
d11353304e63689bcb38c626ba73f37c4ebc6c3.jpg

indifferent.gif
Aint get to see the fight today...owell wore this
3088188417_c55ccb7e2c.jpg

yea my walls are terrible room under construction peep what me and my friends been workin on
3089039648_503b988610.jpg

Damn, didn't think that little dude would come out hungry. Oh well... I guess it's the dollar menu for a week...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I wish I could wear shorts in December.
frown.gif

haha same here man, it's night time and we're pushin -25C (-13F), it's not sweet. got a bit of snow today too so every box is stored away in thecloset
frown.gif
... north face is definitely not just for hypebeasts in canada!

btw donjuan where are you getting all these toggle coats at man. i can't find one for the life of me...

Back
Top Bottom