***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Obey. BBC. Polo. Jcrew. RRL. Clae.
untitled-12.jpg

constructive criticism (don't send me to banned camp meth/dirty/jrose/cris/jaymatik/ant mods or whatever):
db west - jeans look like they huggin you balls or something in the picture, sag a lil, not od though. sorry, but your post is most recent.

esco - illy, if i had guap to spare, and i wasn't such instantly gratified, i would want get those without hesitation, btw, they fit true to size? and'stache is gone now:/ i got more sales working without it, i think it was scaring people off.

never wear them - pic and choose, money isn't everywhere these days, but there will always be some that you can't sell....

crisone - still ill as you get older, brianna is getting big since first saw her and now.

goudanh - you big as hell. people hate, but getting "streetwear" as its been coined, in big sizes is impossible, so is jeans. nice collection though.

ant - glad you having a humor as a mod, much better than dirty and nazi mods. not bad for a big dude also (word to goudanh)

kevin - i am still amazed at your variety and rotation. crazy about your storage space too, hope the floorboards storage worked out

pinoy and the rest arguing - age/postcount doesn't mean *!%!, we all here to live and let learn. fool me once, shame on you blah blah word to george bush.i been here since 06 apparently, so im new and ive bought fakes before, but learned. mistake happen, help each other out, thats why i consider nt still myfirst home, even though i rarely am here.

don juan - funny since i saw that heinekin/nikeforcedenimhoody changing. still a fan of diverseness in you as weather changes.

billionheirress - yes, beast a bit. wdywt video isn't new, but try vimeo. quality is higher, and doesn't deteriorate the uploads as much
wink.gif

harold pener's been selling fakes, and pushing fake clothing. glad mine isn't the only one. do your homework and research. it's like the onlyfranchise i've know that has even bought fape hoodies and fakes of others, even rebranded it, and resold it as another brand
laugh.gif

and last, but not least: chill sometimes. its just the internet. not like the world's gonna end in 2012. and if i forgot anything, sorry. rant
p.s. if you want a wdywt picture from me, well, it will come if im not lazy or idk, just preview my previous posts, been just posting less and less as lifecatches on and interests evolve.

-Lefty-

^ Those stussys are sick.. too bad i passed on them with they came out.. the green ones too =/

347032367.jpg
347032364.jpg

yea AirAnt why don't you have a pair of Supreme Trainers lol but thanks guys, at work today wish i was still in my bed its so cold out

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

goudanh - you big as hell. people hate, but getting "streetwear" as its been coined, in big sizes is impossible, so is jeans. nice collection though.

ant - glad you having a humor as a mod, much better than dirty and nazi mods. not bad for a big dude also (word to goudanh)

Thanks Fam...

Yesterday and last night to union cattle in hermosa.
A's Fitted
Diamond T
Nike SB Jacket
Nudie Jeans
Eires
2wmfm6x.jpg

2uihgtj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom