***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Gucci Mane Is
pimp.gif

For My Birthday Today

-Cmon New Era
-aNYthing
-LRG
-Again CDP 3's

6fuwcm.jpg

ayrn2f.jpg

a few weeks ago Ty posted some Nike Boots he was rocking that were prototypes or something and I said there was something similar at Shoe Carnival, I finallytook a pic of them today

a few weeks ago Ty posted some Nike Boots he was rocking that were prototypes or something and I said there was something similar at Shoe Carnival, I finallytook a pic of them today

dope stuff everyone.....

yesterday unds to take the kids out to see Christmas lights...
9vckll.jpg

came home with this
mad.gif

vy1s8p.jpg

today
ff4osp.jpg

Snow in Providence
Out to paint, I hope:

New Era, Ernesto, 501's, LeBron IV's.
Quick question, someone spilled Coke (the soda) on my VII's, can I take off the lace tips and put them on another set of white laces or am I done for?

Originally Posted by victorjames

^^^..Nike Sixton....got me a pair too...got them from the local Nike Outlet for 9.99...

yup, thats what they are. I got mine at a Nike outlet during the summer. Alot of people think theyre hideous but I like them
pimp.gif

this thread made me break stuff out I havent worn in years, wore these yesterday for moer Christmas shopping haha

when I was in middle/high school I was so obsessed with buying J's but then as I got into college I just basically stopped wearing them. I have alot thathave been worn less than 5 times, thats why they still look good. This thread makes me wanna break stuff back out haha.

Thanks for the compliment

thanks: dabossofbosses, skavengerbran, nyzmagician - yeah, i drive. but not today cus i've never driven in the snow before :/

chapelHillzFlye-thanx fam!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY

TO PICK UP THESE

YESTERDAY

FRIDAY

SORRY FO THA BIG PIX!!!!

Back
Top Bottom