***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

itsmedallas - You could have just Pm the dude........
smh.gif

northparkblind- you know whats up.
dreads2you- you took it back with the speckle laces in the XI. back in the day you had to buy the matching laces.
pimp.gif

Yesterday.
Nike SB Hoodie
Nudie Jeans
Rayguns (Away)
35in5o6.jpg

jj45sx.jpg

Originally Posted by adob0

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Going to beat these to death and never buy a pair of Supras ever again......

laugh.gif
that bad?

Sup Adobo.....not sure if I bought into hype, or the colors or cause I got a good deal on them but every time i put these on, I feel like a complete idiot.I was going to try and flip them and they don't sell for nothing but regular price.....so I am just going to skate them and never waste my money on Suprasagain. And this is the second shoe that I have to learn from cause I bought a pair of $175 Skytops and I feel even dumber wearing those then theVaiders.......

But just my opinion of course....

Originally Posted by CP of da 88s

missed out on the package but at least i got these
happy.gif

loving tampa weather right now
you got that right! yours are still cleaner than mine though

YoungSk8 thanks bro i took the laces off my 01s i forgot i had them so i put them in the 08s and that's a good look with the hoody n the rayguns i needthose in my life

To today to SFHuf-Westfield Mall-Apple store

Huf 3m/TNF/Nudie/93's

then back home to chill
H&M/Minnetonka's

Originally Posted by mynameisdebby

^daaang. you go back on my birthday!
but no we have semesters. that are broken up into 3 marking periods each.
i'm in highschool though.
Oh, thought you were in college. When I was in high school, we had 4 marking periods.
It was horrible cause they each ended right before a major holiday like Christmas or Easter.When I did badly, I would hear it from my parents during Winter orSpring break.

Back
Top Bottom