***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Playing Xbox All Day

2rcvbbn.jpg

this is my first wdywt post..nothin to crazy..to the bank, post office and supermarket.i just remembered that i had this shirt so i i unds'd mymosquitos
440267543d0da7389b51104dc743b12234d3bb37.jpg

dalsito - i have that same long sleeve BUT unfortunately it doesnt fit because i bought it a long time ago....(my mom wears it now lol)
getting cold in Houston, CDP no nike air blah blah blah i dont give a rats a**

Originally Posted by dalitso

chapelHillzFlye-thanx fam!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY

TO PICK UP THESE

YESTERDAY

FRIDAY

SORRY FO THA BIG PIX!!!!
son you need to sag a bit or stop putting your shirt over your belt... looks corny imo....
laugh.gif
nice J's though.

Why doesnt he stop jockin how other dudes dress. Dalsito Rocks what he wants to rock how he wants to rock it why shud u care?

Oh and Im not a Dalsito Fashion fan by the way but to each his own. Im bettin Dalsito Collection over mine any day of the week (and I got HEAT)

If you're going to insult someone on here, you should be man enough to subject yourself to the same kind of criticism.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Young Sk8....what does your sig mean?...i've been tryin forever to figure it out
you know how peeps on here be checking grammar, misspelled words, run-on sentences etc. they turn into english teachers.

thanks for the comments too guys.

wore these beat yellowed by age atIIIs for the first time in quite awhile. id have a new fresh pair by now if nike retroed them but of course, they've onlythrown out complete crap since 2003. 2003-2009 drought

f531574168c5c8bc492e6348abb6e510ebcd460.jpg

WallyHopp, nice atiii. I had a pair of the originals in white and black. Why did I ever sell them? Wish I still had them.

Lovely NB's kym16. I wish I could find a pair for a nice price. Or those Adidas that sort of look the same with the knife, spoon &fork in the stripes... anybody know what those are called?

edit// They're Adidas x Upper Playground. Now to get them!

Back
Top Bottom