December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

[h2]Nike StoreLocator w/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE[/h2]As always, no off-topic posts.

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store hasanything good, call them up and ask!
This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

Lets finish this year with a BLAST... here are some recent updates. Props to those who contribute, thanks for nothing all you resellers!

Hey dudes-giving you a woodburn update. We got some massive footwear markdowns

We'll do phone orders from 5a-10a monday morning, and maybe during the day if we have coverage.

Silver Foamposite Pros-$64.99
Black Zoom Flight 96s-$34.99
Zoom Flight 95 Premiums-$34.99
Infrared 90 AF1s-$49.99
Spiridon AF1s-$54.99
Toronto, Germany, and Japan Supreme AF1s-$49.99
Germany Premium AF1 Mids-$34.99
All White AM 90's (325018-111)-$39.99
Blue/Yellow/White AM Plus (306696-481)-$24.99

Mods-please copy this post to the December updates
foamposite_sil_blk.jpg

Since everyone is going crazy for the Foams Pro figure I add some info : [h1]Round Rock Outlet (512)-868-9511 $64.99

Most sizes in stock
[/h1]
centrailia wa outlet update. 360-736-7434

they had the folllowing in scattered sizes. all were 49.99

i also seen 1 pair of ben gordon sharkleys, and 1 pair of bred 6 rings samples

A good majority of the above listed shoes are only in size 15 or up, the Sharkleys are gone, and this store has never had sample J's or 6 rings, let alone sample 6 rings. Also, this store will only do phone orders on very rare occasion. Unlike Woodburn, this store has actually been instructed NOT to do phone orders...actually, all Clearance Stores have been told that due to the time it takes to find the footwear and to process the order. When heat comes, it comes in very small numbers so finding 1 pair takes quite a while.
SIX RING samples are gone fam....

30% off at Polo

Use Promo code GIFT2008

www.ralphlauren.com
whew....
happy.gif

Sold like 15 pair of the Foams in Aurora...still have a lot of Size 10, 10.5, and a couple 12's left

Aurora, IL or OH? Hoping to scoop me a pair of 12s in the foams for $65 tomorrow. Thanks

sweet. thanks for the update.. lookin' to cop some foam pros for dirt cheap later today!!

Just copped Two Silver Foams size 12 from Aurora. I got a deadstock pair of sz 13 on hand, if anyone interested PM ME

any foams in VA?

leesburg or potomac mills??

eff it im bout to call, damn this sucks i dont have a credit card i would love a pair for 65

if somebody can scoop me a pair in size 10.5 i can send you money order for 100 ASAP.

PM ME PLEASE

Went to the Jeffersonville, OH outlet this weekend. Nothing special there except for the special edition AF1's mentioned in the November updates. Theyranged anywhere from 79.99-129.99. There were also the Chicago Air Max 90's at 49.99 with a ton of sizes left (didn't catch if it was quite a FSRthough). Besides that, just the normal runners and Jordans. No CDP, XX3's, Foamposites, or Flightposites. There were some good deals on the hash wall withthe 40% power hour. I got a pair of Lebron V's for $38 after tax.

Besides that, everything else was pretty normal. Some decent clothes, but nothing to go crazy over. There were a ton of cheap T-shirts, but it seemed likeeverything was in Small of XL or bigger. Didn't work out for someone like me that wears a Medium.

Has anyone seem any Flightposites hit the outlet? I'm debating on picking up a pair of those Foam pros, but I'd prefer a pair of Flightposites to thoseanyday. Thanks in advance and props to the guys with the info on the Foam Pros!

No idea about these, but the PE Nike Flight Hoop Dunk Supreme DM's just went up in the Eastbay Vault:

Artis Gilmore:
36122412_w.jpg

George Gervin:
36122001_w.jpg

Darrell Dawkins:
36122162_w.jpg

Dr. J:
36122161_w.jpg

Aurora, IL update. Foamposites are going quickly! Some guy was trying to buy 10+ pairs while I was on the phone.

Size 10.5/11 is all that remains as of this post. $64.99

Super cool associates that asked about NT.

Thanks for the original info KGdakid. Good luck to those who are still trying to get their pair(s).

Resellers dream on these Foamposite pros. Already have like 20+ pairs up from one seller as of today from Las Vegas.

seattle premium and vegas have marked down silver foams to 64.99...seattle has scattered sizes, and vegas has near FSR..seattle is 1-360-654-3120, and vegas is1-702-896-7444

silver Foams in all kinds of sizes at:

San Marcos 512 353 8500
St Augustine 904 810 5584
Las Vegas 702 896 7444
Silverthorne 970 468 6040 * not marked down yet...
etc, etc, etc...

1800 806 NIKE is your friend.

Vegas still has plenty of 12's for who needs them. Dude I just had was real cool, finally. Thanks for the info to everyone who can and does post.

can they hold shoes for you over the phone? my boy said he can order the foams for me today but i have to wait til i get off work at around 6, thanks for allthe info guys i really need to retire my 05's

smokin.gif
good lookin champ im boutta call right now

edit: just called the san marcos location n got my 10.5 on hold until i get off work, thanks guys for all the info, this is the first time in a long time ivebeen huntin in the outlets lol.

Any Free Hybrid boots out there? They don't seem to be selling well, but the price is still a bit high on most sites and ebay.

Originally Posted by sdnick

Aurora, IL or OH? Hoping to scoop me a pair of 12s in the foams for $65 tomorrow. Thanks
Number: 630 585 9568 biggest size is 11

Other Vegas outlet had 12 left: 702 382 8055

Thanks to everybody ! Slept on these hard over the past few years... 64.99 is where its at! chea !

Back
Top Bottom