December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by joeysole

Walked around the NYC today.. Found some cool stuff/prices... CDP 5/18 , 1/22 & 2/21 $160 - $130 & CDP 3/20s were under $200.. Also found some Nike snowboarding boots thought was interesting.
man stores in chicago were selling just the 3s and 4s for less than $150 but nobody had em in a 14... this sucks!
That's a good price for the 3s. Probably all gone now. Hopefully outlets will get some.
ohwell.gif

Walked around the NYC today.. Found some cool stuff/prices... CDP 5/18 , 1/22 & 2/21 $160 - $130 & CDP 3/20s were under $200.. Also found some Nike snowboarding boots thought was interesting.
Does anyone know where these are? I'd like to grab a few of them packs at those prices.

man stores in chicago were selling just the 3s and 4s for less than $150 but nobody had em in a 14... this sucks!

how recently was this? and which stores?

Went to Ontario this past weekend.. nothing much .... Am1/360 white/grey 99.99 FSR ... AM 360 Neo Red black 49.99 near FSR ... AF1 Low Premium Londons 39.99Scattered sizes on hash wall. They were passing out coupons for buy 3 items get 10% off from 1/8-1/19.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

city sports, for the 3s about a month ago

city sports, for the 3s about a month ago
i googled and see that there are about 10 in the chi - if you remember which streets for the ones you went to, that would help me narrow it down abit. if not, i'll just call all 10!

thanks again!

Originally Posted by kchildz1

^^City Sports don't ship.
i was thinking as much. but my boy lives in the chi - i could ask him to cop. if 3's and 4's are $150 + 9% sales tax (guessing) +$15shipping, i'd buy.

I called the Nike product finder
Kobe Hyperdunks-Home in South Side Chicago outlet didn't give me name and in Jersey Gardens
AJF20-None
CDP 8-12 None
Phly Legends- Camarillo Called Camarillo and guy said they didn't have any

Originally Posted by radioraheem

Does anyone know where these are? I'd like to grab a few of them packs at those prices.
joeysole where you at? Whats good on some info.

i was thinking as much. but my boy lives in the chi - i could ask him to cop. if 3's and 4's are $150 + 9% sales tax (guessing) +$15 shipping, i'd buy.
It was reported in the regional forums that those 3s are long gone now. Good luck though.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

i was thinking as much. but my boy lives in the chi - i could ask him to cop. if 3's and 4's are $150 + 9% sales tax (guessing) +$15 shipping, i'd buy.
It was reported in the regional forums that those 3s are long gone now. Good luck though.
thanks

Anyone know where to find ZF 96 white/black cw for $35? Nike find only gives me $70...

can any one help me find some sz 8 penny 2 black/blue colorway either online or phone order not for retail price ........thanks

Back
Top Bottom