December 25th SNKRS mystery drop. (ideas, possibilities, restock?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did nobody see the restock on the Jordan city pack or has that been up and I'm just crazy late?

I was assuming it was gonna be just a space jam restock but I guess it's Kyries. I feel like Nike's signature basketball line has just fallen off tremendously the last few years. I'm probably just getting old

Snkrs app just went live, 12 shoes dropped

Dada spinners
Shaqnoses
Every bron bron 13
Space jam kyrie 3
Nike foam weather boots
Star bury 2's
Nike sharkley
Nike Kobe 3
Jordan 15
Adidas Kobe 2
Dada MP3
And all of the melo Jordan's

Merry xmas [emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127863[/emoji][emoji]128640[/emoji]

Dada spinners
Shaqnoses
Every bron bron 13
Space jam kyrie 3
Nike foam weather boots
Star bury 2's
Nike sharkley
Nike Kobe 3
Jordan 15
Adidas Kobe 2
Dada MP3

Merry xmas [emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127863[/emoji][emoji]128640[/emoji]
Smh, got cart jacked on the starburys [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
Did nobody see the restock on the Jordan city pack or has that been up and I'm just crazy late?

I was assuming it was gonna be just a space jam restock but I guess it's Kyries. I feel like Nike's signature basketball line has just fallen off tremendously the last few years. I'm probably just getting old

No your just late. If you don't, make sure you follow sneaker social media pages like Copthese and kicksdeals and then your notification on. Hope you get what you want for christma

Smh, got cart jacked on the starburys [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Dada spinners
Shaqnoses
Every bron bron 13
Space jam kyrie 3
Nike foam weather boots
Star bury 2's
Nike sharkley
Nike Kobe 3
Jordan 15
Adidas Kobe 2
Dada MP3

Merry xmas
Lmfao

Dada spinners
Shaqnoses
Every bron bron 13
Space jam kyrie 3
Nike foam weather boots
Star bury 2's
Nike sharkley
Nike Kobe 3
Jordan 15
Adidas Kobe 2
Dada MP3

Merry xmas
Lmfao
lol

Low-key might be a Kobe retro (past). There were some Kobe XI that just dropped (future) maybe a Kobe X christmas restock (present) I know that **** sounds dumb lol

Has nike ever released the same shoe but different colorways on back to back days? The kyrie comes out on the 26th too.

There is a Jordan box in the mystery pic. I'm assuming bron, melo, kyrie, cp3, kobe, shoot and Paul George Christmas shoes lol

With a Jordan box we can scratch the LeBron's & Kobe's off the list.

Smart money is still on the Jordan 1 Top 3

With a Jordan box we can scratch the LeBron's & Kobe's off the list.

Smart money is still on the Jordan 1 Top 3
I'm hoping Banned or Pinnacles. Long shot though but one can hope lol. Anyway I'll be back at 2:30. Doesn't look like anything's happening for now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom