December 25th SNKRS mystery drop. (ideas, possibilities, restock?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats still reaching with the dream list drops nonsense :smh:...

Nike rolled over everybody with that surprise release for Christmas BS...Nike had their fun, and at the very least it got cleared up fairly early in the day...Now everybody can just relax and have their own fun without having to check SNKRS every thirty seconds...

Cats still reaching with the dream list drops nonsense :smh:...

Nike rolled over everybody with that surprise release for Christmas BS...Nike had their fun, and at the very least it got cleared up fairly early in the day...Now everybody can just relax and have their own fun without having to check SNKRS every thirty seconds...

Read it over twice ???????????

Last edited:
It's painfully obvious:

Xmas shoes by Kyrie/Lebron/Kobe/KD.

Probably a CP3 shoe as well. 

Retros? who knows.

Since the theme is 12 soles of Christmas perhaps it's twelve different Jordan's starting at the Jordan 1 through the Jordan XII

Ya know is gonna be the Lebron 14 right... Retros are not the "Future" of Basketball. Go enjoy Christmas. I'm still gonna lurk though. Merry Christmas and lets all enjoy the gift of disappointment later.

What are the odds the release will happen at the top of an hour? 

Nike got me over here swiping down to refresh and its 1:37...smh

Last edited:
Nike is foolish with this nonsense.... But I guess we are too for sitting here hoping, praying, and waiting for some dope releases!!![emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom