December 25th SNKRS mystery drop. (ideas, possibilities, restock?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao the shoes that people are mentioning here has me dead... someone actually said ray allen PE's 

werent they using that picture above with those shoe boxes for the whole 12 soles of xmas thing? if not then damn lol we can expect anything

Theres 4 Js, 4 Nikes retros.
Then there's Kyrie, kd, kobe.
The only other player thats significant is Bron.
& hes the only one that doesnt have a shoe on the 12 soles, & thatd be the 4th nike sig. Player shoe.

Last edited:
I think the Jordan DB collection is 12 releases . Come on DB 5's . It Christmas so Charity the best way to celebrate .

Breds or black toes would be nice

I can see it being shadow 1s out of nowhere. They were expected to release with royals next year then mysteriously got brushed under the rug. Surprise shadows would be dope af

Last edited:
You guys are crazy. Unfortunately jb is not run by people from nt so you will not be seeing any of these ideas. Save some money for next year, happy holidaze.

BUNCH OF L'S OR A BUNCH OF TRASH.. WATCHING SNKRS ALL DAY ON XMAS IS STUPID AF

As an athiest who hates Christmas, I hope all of you sleep so this is a smooth cop for the rest of us (assuming it is a good release)..

I feel like it's a capitalist and consumerist holiday celebration disguised as a religious holiday... As an atheist, Christmas makes me sick, to be honest.
I agree with this dude. Not liking...or even hating Christmas doesn't mean your dissing your religion or anything associated with it. Don't worry, it's not blasphemy. 
roll.gif

The holiday has become a mass brainwash to get those retail profits up. And THAT is what Christmas is --- a consumer churning profit making control technique.

The Chinese love Christmas...though most of them are non-Christian. Soon Christmas will just be a day for buying stuff with cool lights and trees.... sounds like Valentine's day...and Chinese Singles day..... and blah and blah. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom