December 25th SNKRS mystery drop. (ideas, possibilities, restock?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breds or black toes would be nice

I can see it being shadow 1s out of nowhere. They were expected to release with royals next year then mysteriously got brushed under the rug. Surprise shadows would be dope af
Thought the same. Would be perfect, no matter how unrealistic. BUT... JB said they weren't going to be released in 2017. They didn't say 2016 right??
nerd.gif

i have a $20 off $100 purchase that im not going to use. if anybody wants, pm me

Not keeping my hopes up for this.  Watching my phone all day on X-mas for this is ******ed too.  

Meh, doubt it will be anything good and if it is then I won't be able to cop anyways so it's a lose-lose

Wool 11's. rumored to be produced in the low 1000's.

Not sure if it's 1000 per size, but it's low.

We all know come this Sunday we will be ready like a kid on Christmas ready to cop whatever they drop!

Get ready for Nike to start doing this "Mystery" release every now!!! Santa dropping of gifts for sneaker heads!!!! THE HYPE!!!!

Wool 11's. rumored to be produced in the low 1000's.

Not sure if it's 1000 per size, but it's low.
i know they gonna be limited but i think if the numbers was in the 1000s they would be individually numbered

the wools are a public school collab so numbers might be similar to the XIIs they did

Year*,Off*. Okay I can't spell, phone, or I'm just to excited about what's coming!!!![emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm guessing a restock of various limited shoes, bred 1, acronym Prestos, sf af-1 etc, kinda like kithmas but it's Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom