December Limited Release Question

Has it been confirmed that the final countdown package will have the BRED XI's and not the SPace Jam's which I often hear? Also, why are these onlygoing to be released exclusively to Niketown and Urban Accounts? How in the hell is anyone going to be able to cop that package!!!!!!!

The final colors for this package is Taxi XII's and Black/red XI's, but i did hear this might be somewhat limited, and by that think of the DMP iguess, a lot of general stores had them for instance footaction etc....... but didn't come in small sizes, not really sure about this info but hopefullysomeone reliable on this board can clear this up.

i had heard that it would be limited like the other countdown packages...i believe the current packages are limited to urban accounts or niketown's...

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

Also, why are these only going to be released exclusively to Niketown and Urban Accounts? How in the hell is anyone going to be able to cop that package!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Not really a problem. A little traveling won't hurt me. I've copped all my jays with ease lately so I feel I should work for these anyway.

Of course the pack will hit stores. Niketowns and stores that have urban accounts. Call your local spots and ask if they are getting them.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

One word...SWOOSH.

whats that?
its the same thing as niketown.com exept its the portion for nike employees for a 40% discount. Ive copped all my packs from swoosh. i refuse to playretail price

Originally Posted by woody2626

Is there anyway to become a member on swoosh if your not a nike worker?

You gotta be an immediate family member or in-law. Somebody can give you one if youre not family but they run the risk of getting the account suspended orget fired.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

You gotta be an immediate family member or in-law. Somebody can give you one if youre not family but they run the risk of getting the account suspended or get fired.

anyone know anybody that can hook me up? if so pm me.

dude good luck on that. And these will not be as limite as the other packs. Its a dec release they will just sell out quicker

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

You gotta be an immediate family member or in-law. Somebody can give you one if youre not family but they run the risk of getting the account suspended or get fired.

anyone know anybody that can hook me up? if so pm me.

Its gonna be hard to find someone to hook you up especially if you dont know them. I made the mistake and did it once and the person kept buying shoes. Thepeople from corporate e-mailed my head manager about it so I deleted their account asap and will never do it again.

Back
Top Bottom