December Limited Release Question

^^^^Naw, wrong date. More than likely that sat before christmas 12/20/08!! Which means most stores will probably have there preoders back, just for thisrelease...if not...HYPE + DEMAND + CHRISTMAS JORDAN"S = INTENSE Lines!!!!!!!!!!

There was a speculation not that long ago that the 11's will not be 2001 Bred's,I can't be saying that is already confirmed to be because someJordan informers seem to lie.....
Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

Also, why are these only going to be released exclusively to Niketown and Urban Accounts? How in the hell is anyone going to be able to cop that package!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
willsndvl >IMASOLEMAN18

Carmine Jordan>willsndvl&
IMASOLEMAN18

all i know is my sister work at finishline!!!!!!!! ima have 2-3 pack for myself. i might cop a couple more just to make some extra money!!!!!!!!!

all I know is I know I don't get em for no 40% off. but I get em at 275 a pack no problem 2 weeks before release cuz I know dude n been buyin shoes forover 7 years from him, so Im 99.9% sure I'll get these off dude. like 3 packs by the way.

I was kinda looking foward to space jams, but Breds will do. I really wish i could get my hands on columbias

i heard that in order t be considered for these shoes, one has to produce a photo of B cup ******* to the store manager. any bigger or smaller, and they'lltell you they don't have them.

my source is reliable. he's a bum who walks around sydney pretending that the air in his invisible nikes have burst by make a psshhhh sound with each step.we've known him for years as "air bum". true story. he always knows what up with shoes and who's stealing his thoughts and stuff.

smh@ the blatant hypemongering in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom