****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

nice foams Sdub
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wheres everybody gettin the army foams from??

IF YOUR SELLING ANY SIZE 10-11 HIT ME UP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no kicks but i picked up my first flat screen tv

also had to pick up a new universal remote

finally got my play cloths tee...nice concept with the collage

ugh... a pet peeve of mine is misspelling RIDICULOUS... sorry for the side rant, no hate. I just came out of a brutal final

^ Lovely Bordeaux VII's & Black/Red I's.
smokin.gif

My first newly-released AF1 pick-up in ages . . .

i never thought i was gonna be a critic of CDP's because i still want a number of shoes out of those packs but as an owner of the taxis those 12s lookhorrible

e883678333c3187bd054a6fcbd394346dc014832.jpg

I picked up a pair of these, dead stocked (never even been laced up), from a guy selling them on CL for $100. lol.

The same thing happened about two months ago, I picked up a pair of OG flint 13s dead stocked for $100. A long with a pair of used OG red/white 12's(not super new looking but still nice) for another $100. Check your local craigslist guys for people who don't know what they're doing.

"Kngeby- Is that the only CW that has released? "
"Tailwinds already out?

That is the only colorway my spot had & they just got them in today.
They werent even on the shelves yet and I just happened to stroll in and ask about them and the manager said they are out back
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jtb1987

I picked up a pair of these, dead stocked (never even been laced up), from a guy selling them on CL for $100. lol.

The same thing happened about two months ago, I picked up a pair of OG flint 13s dead stocked for $100. A long with a pair of used OG red/white 12's (not super new looking but still nice) for another $100. Check your local craigslist guys for people who don't know what they're doing.

I've tried. Only people selling Jordan's in AZ are either uninformed ($200 for GR Black V's
smh.gif
) or they're selling fakes for $50
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kngeby

"Kngeby- Is that the only CW that has released? "
"Tailwinds already out?

That is the only colorway my spot had & they just got them in today.
They werent even on the shelves yet and I just happened to stroll in and ask about them and the manager said they are out back
smile.gif
Thanks for the response.

I OD'd at the outlet mall.
pimp.gif
Every other time I went they don't ever have shh.

2ynjfvs.jpg

Used the EMS code. $123 for a Denali NF.
glasses.gif

xp1ou9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom