****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

I tried the Tailwinds on at FL and they look and feel amazing.

I'm going to be passing on the CDP simply because it's honestly one of the least valuable packages of the year once you look at the quality of the twoshoes. I'm usually not a stickler for things like that but after seeing them in person, I wasn't moved one bit.

might have to pull the trigger on those tailwinds.

came home to shoes and shirts

3100653825_4f004ccd75.jpg
3100653949_41b31983fd.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I freakin hate AF1s but those Krinks are pretty sick. How much did they run you?
those KRINKS are B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!.....where'd u cop son?

the 11's are ok from 1-10, 10 being the best, they are a 7.5 and the 12 well down right awful in my opinion they are 5.0

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

And thanks Corgie. You know I love Bursts, but these are even nicer in person than I thought they'd be. I was hesitant to pick em up for the lack of a mesh toe-box, but the leather and suede are nice as hell on em. Still waitin for you to dig out some more size 12s......

---man im trying to find em. i must have 30 more pairs but i havent got to them yet.

Don't even bother postin em when you find em. I'll take em all....seriously. You've got my e-mail.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I OD'd at the outlet mall.
pimp.gif
Every other time I went they don't ever have shh.

Used the EMS code. $123 for a Denali NF.
glasses.gif
where did you buy the NF from?

Last week of pick ups...gotta take a break until the pack

Bonus:

TV set me back and didn't get the usual end of the year bonus because the economy sucks so shoe pick ups will be on the decline
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Fong - After the 30% back from live.com, they were about $280ish and some change. They're so SICK in person. The 3M really pops like it should, and not like the "3M" they put on those Greenbean Jordan V's. I love how the3M outlines the ink pattern, so that you can still see it when the 3M gets it shine on, ha. I haven't purchased a newly released pair of AF1's inyears, but this one could definitely slide.

TheTim - Thanks man. I picked them up on eBizzle.

*EDIT*

Some early Christmas gifts that I received from friends:

Thanks to my dude Ryan(greencelt06) . . .

Thanks to my girl Ashley . . .

Thanks to my other dude Gus(part owner of Suite Sole; peep the sig) . . .

ilzy8l.jpg

And something that came in the other day . . .

spacej23 - stop delivering the beauty....those Clae kicks r sooooooooooo sweet in that CW

*EDIT*

Whoops, my bad.
nerd.gif

TheTim - You're far too kind, sir. I actually got them for 50% off when digitalgravel was having that big sale recently. The 3M behind the little holeson the side panel is so dope.

Originally Posted by spacej23

TheTim[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]e[/color] - You're far too kind, sir. I actually got them for 50% off when digitalgravel was having that big sale recently. The 3M behind the little holes on the side panel is so dope.
fixed....but im definitely investing in this up-n-coming brand!!

oh yeah......dope UK windbreaker...love everything about the UK.. my birthplace

Back
Top Bottom