****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Originally Posted by tommycap06

FLINTGREY - thank you sir, best part about them is that they were a gift from my brother..plus they were only $100 so that makes it sweeter

Thanks for all the love on the sweatshirts guys, the plaid one IS from Supreme and the LV one is made by Better Off Dead...The LV close up is covered in snakes, I thought it was hand painted brush strokes but its just a bunch of snakes...still dope
Im really liking the feel of the sweatshirt though...the Supreme one is wuite thick, where as the LV one is thin and quite soft
...you can get the better off dead one from wearefalse.com

And thanks PurpleSneaks..Im joving the Sauconys right now...glad Alife got a full restock on them and the Asics...

if you dont m ind me asking but how do they fit?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Joann, what Neons are those? Neon 95 upper with Burst bottoms? Samples?

Kid's size AM95s all have the AM93 midsole/air unit. I think the tread pattern is a modified AM95 one; not sure if it has an AM93 tread
modified am95 tread...hard bumpy plastic is flat and smooth.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they're called Zen's right?
Zens have a smaller air unit in the rear that isn't technically a max air/air max unit. The shoe is cut differently and has a different logoon the tongue.

Zens = made in adult sizes for women
Kids size AM95s = kids size

They're different shoes.

loonyrobert - they fit prety true to size
Im like 5'6 - 5'7 normal build and on the LV one I got a Large...it fits almost fitted with a little room to it, which is exactly what I like..plus itsa very light material
The Supreme one is more stiff and little bigger

weekend pick-ups, lasers 45$, infared forces 50$ thanks to my dude dj shabby, air max 1's 30$, air max 90's 50$, spiridons 50$, air max lights 20$,trainers 30$, all where outlet pick-ups except air max 90's and i got three 25$ gift cards
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
, nice pick-ups everyone

Originally Posted by tommycap06

loonyrobert - they fit prety true to size
Im like 5'6 - 5'7 normal build and on the LV one I got a Large...it fits almost fitted with a little room to it, which is exactly what I like..plus its a very light material
The Supreme one is more stiff and little bigger
thanks i might have to go with a xl-xxl since im 6'2" . ill see.. thanks again.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hahah loved how you tried to cover up the auction info but the item number is right there..

yeah...no. I covered the fact that she had 97% feedback which was a below standards purchase for me but it was $15.50 so i didit. Don't assume my fellow NT'er, thank you
smh.gif

picked these two up for the wifey, which she probably won't wear........

cones

91 wht and greys

picked up another pair of these but might have to let them go

Mike E Fresh-nice pick up! I spent under a 1000$ with three games bred 1s and another pair of bred 12s......
3131905097_8eaaa13410_b.jpg
3132798414_8e0eb8d746_b.jpg
3131975533_35e4900ccc_b.jpg
3131966899_8fa9a8a5bd_b.jpg
Bonus lol.asa lama laka
3132790162_a7d7cf9e65_b.jpg

Mike E Fresh: I'm officially jealous of your girl....those Cones are too hot not to rock. What size does she wear if you don't mind me asking???

Back
Top Bottom