****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

laugh.gif
@ bdis having the same cover asme.

Group Pic....$160 for all the shoes and $20 for both shirt. $45 for Lebron V, $49.45 for eggplant flightposites, Air Stab for $30, Rejuven8 for $30 and $10each for the Banana Republic dress shirts, thanks to u know who u r.

Individual Shoe Pics...

Shirts

edit: forgot to add these...exchanged 2 other coach shoes for my mom and got here these instead, from coach

^ she decided to wear the black one's.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Group Pic....$160 for all the shoes and $20 for both shirt. $45 for Lebron V, $49.45 for eggplant flightposites, Air Stab for $30, Rejuven8 for $30 and $10 each for the Banana Republic dress shirts, thanks to u know who u r.

Individual Shoe Pics...

Shirts

how was that possible???...info please

^ they were on sale at NTLA and a fellow ISS'er/NT'er hooked me up with them, he also had a 40% off coupon and they came out to that price.

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

nice pickups everyone..

just happened to stumble across these with 15 minutes left in the auction:

probably my 2nd to last pickup for a while.
haha someone learned

Yea flights dont sale like you think

EDIT - double meaning lmao
roll.gif

its sell not sale btw

For X-mas
e5jk09.jpg

-Steelers lanyard
-Sneaktip tee
-Dark Knight blu-ray

Just picked this up yesterday
29vl07n.jpg

Mitchell and Ness

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

What did you get out of tracking down my auction? Nothing, so why did you bother wasting your time
smh.gif

Black Star wrote:
^Those Jams look fake.
Just need a good cleaning, thanks anyway though.

Are you serious bra, maybe you need to step your shoe game knowledge up, those are probaly some of the worst fakes ive ever seen. good cleaning my A**, thoseare some beat up fakes at that. do yourself a favor and keep your money in your pocket.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Just need a good cleaning, thanks anyway though.

Are you serious bra, maybe you need to step your shoe game knowledge up, those are probaly some of the worst fakes ive ever seen. good cleaning my A**, those are some beat up fakes at that. do yourself a favor and keep your money in your pocket.

2ivyzwk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom