****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

What did you get out of tracking down my auction? Nothing, so why did you bother wasting your time
smh.gif

Black Star wrote:
^Those Jams look fake.
Just need a good cleaning, thanks anyway though.

Are you serious bra, maybe you need to step your shoe game knowledge up, those are probaly some of the worst fakes ive ever seen. good cleaning my A**, those are some beat up fakes at that. do yourself a favor and keep your money in your pocket.

lol lol

picked up the towel at the Wu concert this week.. not so sure i want it anymore tho
wink.gif

and picked this up from karmaloop but the discount codes didn't work b/c its "limited"
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by phillykickz

Nice Wifey tee up there. Never copped off Karmaloop but that would be a nice addition to my tee's.

thanks bro. im out here in SD, so im over malls. i want stuff no1 has .. its a cool site. good shipping, and they always have deals. they still got the 50%goin on now ..

I cant really tell if those space jams are fake bc the leather on the heel is very squished up.....but even if there arereal, you paid way too much seeing how the condition is terrible.

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

What did you get out of tracking down my auction? Nothing, so why did you bother wasting your time
smh.gif

Black Star wrote:
^Those Jams look fake.
Just need a good cleaning, thanks anyway though.

I hope you didnt pay, I just looked again and they are fake.

Mid sole looks waaay too puffy, carbon fiber is supposed to be squares, not ovals, patent looks poor quality (I guess it could look like thta on a legit, beatpair also), but the patent cut looks like they're from the recently released CDP.

sorry bro...
ohwell.gif

afe25b5e02e2547b9ce33c18ccbc351a874c23b.jpg

I prefer COD4, but this was $40 at Target so I couldn't refuse. Heads up a few nice titles at Target for $40, 360 too.

^^ Haven't tried it yet bro, I gotta put these two shoe racks together,then I'm gonna play it.

A little late, but this is what I got for Christmas from my wife & kids...
Nike Air Flight Lite...

Air Jordan XXIII "Chicago"...

Air Jordan XXIII "Motorsports"...

The Wire Season 5 & Deadwood The Complete Series...

Citizen Eco-Drive "Titanium"...This is the first watch I've ever worn and I love it..It's so comfortable and light weight...

I got really blessed this year...She really took the time to get me things she knew I'd love...And thats why I love her so much...God bless!!!

Takes a modest one to admit he was at fault, appreciate the pointers from those who gave. Like one said though pocket the moneyand make something good of it which is what I'll be doing

Later.

Back
Top Bottom