roll.gif

i mean its ok as long as it doesnt look so bulky all around

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

FINALLY got my Moncler jacket

0413006144676R_300x400.jpg

roll.gif
those jackets suck

Co-sign.. I hate those jackets also.... in NYC they are hood classics.. rather a duffle coat or something in that area rather this jacket....

thanks , yeah i probably save some more money and then buy the body + a new lens. I dont know why but i think im a bit hyped about the HD movie thing.. even tho i wont use it that often..
nice blog by the way.

Yeah....the HD part is only an accessory. I didn't do a test on full HD video yet but when I did it at the medium quality, it seems only as good asvideo seen regular point and shoots. I don't want to say I have doubts on getting this camera but a lot of Canon heads on here and other forums are tellingme I am dumb for getting this and not the Mark II, which is not even in the same camera range as the D90. I think this is more of a comparison to the Canon 40Dand/or XTi and I like the Nikon D90 over those........but I heard there will be new Canons in March.

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

i cant believe that you got 50% the jordan freshness tee, i tired and it would not go through.
yea, well for that hoody, and the supras and some other stuff, it wouldnt go thro, so i actually had to call them, then they over-rode it. idk ifthe guy was suspose to, but her did it.

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

AF187- How do you like the D60 im thinking of getting one this week plus an extra lens..do you thinks it a good camera for a beginner?

I really like the camera.i would say its easy to use.. it got a "?" button what helped me alot .. i still dont know how to use the shutter speedright ... but i bought a book about it so maybe
i will know after that
smile.gif
. the battery lasts longer compared to my old non slr digi cam.. and the camera is not too big ...
i cant realy say much about pictures .. since im new to this too .. im really happy with the pictures i took with it , but compared to some people fromniketalk its nothing
roll.gif

we have a Photogarphy thread to : http://niketalk.com/topic/5370 there are some guys who have aD60,D40... and they have flickr accounts with some nice pictures..
or just go to flickr.com .. and type in D60 there are more then enough pictures.

Back
Top Bottom