****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Yeah.....but decided to give Nikon one last shot. Luckily I didn't invest in any Canon lens so I don't think I will be losing out a lot after I sell my XTi to my pops. Still, I see myself getting back into Canons in the long run and maybe by then, I'll be able to afford a Mark II (or whatever brand that will be out). Still haven't really acknowledged to myself that I like the D90 yet but I need to play with it and shoot more with it.

Dope Camera. I have the D60 but im going to buy the D90 when i have enough money.i dont know yet if i buy the kit or just the body and invest in a differentlens.what do you think so far about the kit lens ?

Originally Posted by King Sole

Nike Air Movin' Uptempos from 1997.
Hand them over NOW!

Those were my 1st pair of Nikes, EVER!

I got them when I was in the 1st grade, and I remember wearing them for the 1st time to the hospital, because I uncle got into a really bad car accident!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

AF187....I've read counltess reviews on the kit lens and all of them say that the kit lensisn't that great. After shooting with it a little, it seems okay but it's not super clear or nothing. I might be just not shooting with it right thoughand haven't really done any kind of serious shots. I even heard that the Canon kit lens on the XSi are better then then the D90 one. I only got the D90 kitcause I couldn't afford another lens on the side but if you have the means, I would probably get just the body and another lens. On a good note, the rangeis pretty good. It's pretty wide when close and it can zoom pretty far.

I've been wanting this since October. Finally found my size at the mall for half price.
Great, slim fit. Has the same kind of material as a varsity high school jacket. Happy with this pickup.

Good stuff in here. I got loads of clothing, no time for pics.....here's some kicks. Happy New Year everyone!

291nme1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom