December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

Oregano's run there was too long, but there was definitely a lot more good than not. He probably goes down as "Mr. NXT" right? Can't really imagine IT being anybody else.

This week on Sitting Ringside, David Penzer kicks off the New Year by chatting with former WCW/WWE wrestler/producer and one of his oldest friends, Fit Finlay.
Fit talks about being a third-generation wrestler and his start in the business, working in Europe, his move to the United States and his time in WCW, moving on to the WWE, and the guys share some great road stories as well!

Sitting Ringside: Fit Finlay - Sitting Ringside with David Penzer (podcast) | Listen Notes
https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/sitting-ringside/sitting-ringside-fit-finlay-l9M1RDBtv0s/

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
@ITO
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison
degenerate423 degenerate423
Case Case
Peep Game Peep Game
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24

lth91peuq8481.png

Hoping everything is alright with Nakamura..

Oregano's run there was too long, but there was definitely a lot more good than not. He probably goes down as "Mr. NXT" right? Can't really imagine IT being anybody else.

Agree 100%. Dude lived for that brand. He's definitely the name I most associate with it for the "golden years."

Agree 100%. Dude lived for that brand. He's definitely the name I most associate with it for the "golden years."
I come in peace but you consider the Gargano Era to be the Golden Years of the brand?

I tend to view his era to be right after the Golden era.

When y'all hear the name NXT who's the first wrestler that comes to mind?..

I come in peace but you consider the Gargano Era to be the Golden Years of the brand?

Definitely an interesting convo with some different variables. Don't think you're necessarily wrong.

Did the era you speak of end with KO losing the title? Or are you talking before HIM?

Definitely an interesting convo with some different variables. Don't think you're necessarily wrong.

Did the era you speak of end with KO losing the title? Or are you talking before HIM?

By golden era, IMO, I'm talking like 2014 to maybe 2018-19? To me, it kicked off right after the crew of like Big E, Paige, Ascension, etc left and it really started to find its footing. I'm not saying the original run of Seth and those guys was not good or anything of that kind. I'm just saying that there was a time when the NXT brand absolutely exploded and the Takeovers were must-see wrestling programming. That's the time I'm referring to, and I feel like Gargano definitely became the poster child for that era at a point.

Yea I started losing interest in NXT during the Chiampa/JG era. Anything after that BK3 Takeover I was done DONE.

When Drew and Roode were down there, In was like aight.

The women's division peaked my interest when Asuka was there and when she left I didn't care much for anyone else after THAT.

B Sox B Sox jshortt jshortt

Back
Top Bottom