December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

Vince and The Realest of Khans out here making big moves while Root Beer Wrestling still focused on weekly ratings..

Yea I started losing interest in NXT during the Chiampa/JG era. Anything after that BK3 Takeover I was done DONE.

When Drew and Roode were down there, In was like aight.

The women's division peaked my interest when Asuka was there and when she left I didn't care much for anyone else after THAT.

B Sox B Sox jshortt jshortt

Totally fair, and I'm not far behind you on that timeline.

These clowns are so bogus with this claim because Shane McMahon constantly wrestled in sneakers several years ago.

hulk-hogan-air-jordan-retro.jpg

Stop it.

Hulk Hogan didn't step in the ring with sneakers on when he was an active wrestler. He started wearing retro Jordans when he was inactive. He was basically a geezer trying to fit in several years after his relevancy in the game at that juncture.

And his exposed racist a%$ looking like he's mixed with Chinese that makes him look like a Kung Fu master needs to either wear whatever footwear KKK members wear or some Chinese shoes since either of them correlate with what he is at this point in his pathetic life.

2 children that look like they colored in their facial hair :lol:

Like similar to how Hulk Hogan had on that stupid a%$ spray-on beard when he was down with the nWo?

Stop it.

Hulk Hogan didn't step in the ring with sneakers on when he was an active wrestler. He started wearing retro Jordans when he was inactive. He was basically a geezer trying to fit in several years after his relevancy in the game at that juncture.

And his exposed racist a%$ looking like he's mixed with Chinese that makes him look like a Kung Fu master needs to either wear whatever footwear KKK members wear or some Chinese shoes since either of them correlate with what he is at this point in his pathetic life.

Like similar to how Hulk Hogan had on that stupid a%$ spray-on beard when he was down with the nWo?

Not as bad, no.

Stop it.

What are "Chinese shoes"?

Stop it.

RockEyeRoll.gif

:lol: I love how yall get on therealest1 therealest1 for saying what many of us have always thought about HUlk Hogan. But yall can continue pretending he is some great American Hero.
I really just picture him taking a deep breath and then letting his little fingers go to town on the keyboard..Then re-reading his draft, no less than, 4 times before he hits that reply button..Then hitting refresh a few times to see how many likes he gets for his "deep takes"..

Back
Top Bottom