December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

Reactions: fx2
I think it’s a combo of WWE’s quality being worse than ever before and other members that have left. There’s @ihust1e , @22stylez , @3dgarfly23 , @Meangene45 , @Bad Moon Rison , @JCMojica24 , @dc batman, @Warmachine85, @julezlives, @gotholesinmysocks, @drewdioxin2345 @OJ Mayo @broken Matt Hardy , @PLVN, @ITO, @deleted member 220768495673, @nawghtyhare , @youngogjosh , @JR Smith , @alchemist iq, and that’s just off the top of my head

Not only WWE but wrestling in general.

There are many others missing from that list.

I think it’s a combo of WWE’s quality being worse than ever before and other members that have left. There’s @ihust1e , @22stylez , @3dgarfly23 , @Meangene45 , @Bad Moon Rison , @JCMojica24 , @dc batman, @Warmachine85, @julezlives, @gotholesinmysocks, @drewdioxin2345 @OJ Mayo @broken Matt Hardy , @PLVN, @ITO, @deleted member 220768495673, @nawghtyhare , @youngogjosh , @JR Smith , @alchemist iq, and that’s just off the top of my head
They’ll all come running back once they find out the biggest draw in professional wrestling has returned

9110A13E-1ABE-4CFC-A537-AB82E9881A08.gif

I remember we used to get 100+ pages every month
Thread activity is highly correlated to the interest of the WWE product.

After years, folks have finally realized they have been in an abusive relationship with Titan Sports.

Therefore, thread activity is at an all-time low.

Not only WWE but wrestling in general.

There are many others missing from that list.
Yea but this thread has never REALLY moved for other promotions. Sure, 1hen NJPW was at it's peak, there was convo but the MAJORITY didn't watch/care.

It rests on WWE.

Did Big Swollen not have IT? Don’t think I ever saw one of her matches.

Did Big Swollen not have IT? Don’t think I ever saw one of her matches.
Goofball wrestler.

I think we will see a LOT of these, "Honorable discharges" from AEW from those bums that were originally in ARE from the jump.

TK will have them agree to publicly say they aren't resigning when in reality folks are essentially getting cut.

Real talent has been signed so there is no use for the Sonny Kisses and Joey Janelas of the world.

Hol up WAR GAMES! this weekend?

And the future of professional wrestling (aside from Hook) Tony D'Angelo and Bron Breakker are in the match?
:wow:

Yea but this thread has never REALLY moved for other promotions. Sure, 1hen NJPW was at it's peak, there was convo but the MAJORITY didn't watch/care.

It rests on WWE.

Oh i agree but with WWE being bad, shouldn't other promotions be better alternatives?

Back
Top Bottom