December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

I remember when this thread would be over a hundred pages weekly and we had weekly new threads.

Maybe there needs to be new members joining the thread or maybe its just wrestling in general that is the issue.
the posting is down because the wwe has been garbage.

this board has always been like 95 percent wwe fans. 5 percent other wrestling company fans.

I remember in the begining me and owensstraightclownin were the only wcw fans on this board and we had to always hear 4wrestling gushing about how much wwe was better than wcw like mae young didnt give birth to a ******* hand.

Last edited:
Oh i agree but with WWE being bad, shouldn't other promotions be better alternatives?
they were and still are.

wwe marks just cant work their minds to like anything besides what vince puts out.

tna is the unofficial wwe development fed since its inception. look how many tna talent have made it to wwe. look how many former wwe talent went to tna and rehabilitated their craft and image and made it back to wwe?

roh has honed many current wwe stars.

aew is only in its third year and blows the current wwe product out of the water.

wwe fans just too brainwashed to watch anything other than the wwe.

any new company comes out and wwe fans are quick to bash it.

we would probably have a million people jump off a bridge if tony kahn ever bought the wwe.

How can you be a better alternative when almost half your roster and producers are former WWE guys/girls and you book your product almost identically?..They promised us something different and then gave us a newer version of Steph/Hunter/Bischoff..
thats bull **** and you know it.

and this is exactly the type of reply Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee was looking for

icc-cricket.gif

[/COLOR]
you sat in front of your tv for 20 years and forced yourself to watch the **** wwe put on tv but after a couple episodes of dynamite or impact you cant bare to watch anymore of it?
1638338472072.gif

Who here said that, though?

Just watched Infinitos debut on AEW Dark on a whim and I’m very impressed.

No idea who this guys is, but I think he could be the best luchador in the world very soon.

1995 1995
T0INE T0INE
Quite possibly the greatest pro wrestling debut of all time

Appreciate the heads up.

Looks like Infinito is the future of professional wrestling along with Tony D, Bron Breakker and Hook.

How can it be bull**** if it's the truth?..The reason AEW doesn't get better ratings is because of bad booking and a bunch of WWE's "wished well" talent..
Come on man. You should know by now that you need to be spending 6 hours a week watching A&W DARKS and Being Elite on Youstube. That’s where the revolutionary stuff is.

:smh:

Come on man. You should know by now that you need to be spending 6 hours a week watching A&W DARKS and Being Elite on Youstube. That’s where the revolutionary stuff is.

:smh:
I'm still waiting on the backstory of the company mascot's logic for wrestling with his hands in his pockets.

How can it be bull**** if it's the truth?..The reason AEW doesn't get better ratings is because of bad booking and a bunch of WWE's "wished well" talent..
enough of this clown **** dog. thats that wwe brainwashing talking.

the reason they dont get better rating is because there aint no 6.2 million viewers anymore like in the hey day of wrestling.

once wwe killed wcw all that was left was wwe fans. casuals moved on to mma. all that was left were indy wrestling fans watching the tna's and roh's of the world.

smackdown gets what? 2 million viewers a week? raw even less. is it a surprise aew only gets around 1 million viewers? did you expect the brain washed wwe marks to betray big vinnie mac and switch over to watch the competitor? like they did for tna and roh?

and your comparing the ratings of a 50 year old company with a 50 year built in fanbase to a 3 year old company?

do you even watch the aew product? nope.

dont be an aewbotches.

as far as booking goes no wrestling show is perfect but aew delivers actual wrestling. from top to bottom. you know actual wrestling and matches that actually make sense and have a purpose?

thats something you could never say about wwe.

wished well talent? do you not comprehend how the wrestling business works?

where the **** do you think undertaker, kevin nash, scott hall, hhh, etc came from before they were in wwe? you think vince laid a ******* egg and they came out of it?

thats the laziest ******* diss a wwe fan always uses. ALWAYS uses.

this why the wwe is what it is now. cuz yall will still watch and defend that **** no matter how bad it is and when another company comes along and give fans what they want you **** on it.

Back
Top Bottom