December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

Everyone we just got back from karaoke , DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican sang this. For the last part he sang, “I should’ve been a Husker!” :emoji_corn:🌽
Brought tears of joy to me eyes, yes DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , “You should’ve been a Husker!!!!”
GBR!!!!!! :emoji_corn:🌽
P.S. DC can really sing! Voice of a angel!!!!
7CE986D1-2B41-4D12-9312-8C326208CBDC.jpeg

This dude has some problems, for real. Imagine dedicating THIS MUCH time to hating something so inconsequential to your own life. Who gives a sht how Tony Khan gets in/out of a ring or helps someone get in/out of a ring?

Another funny part of that is apparently Vince doesn't know how to get in the ring either considering he blew out his damn quads while performing the same act.

“I have the most unimaginable favor to ask. And if either of you guys say no, I want you to know that I will never, ever, ever hold it against you. But Jon is going to die. He’s going to die soon. And I need to tell Brodie. The two of you, you mean everything to that kid. And again….. I know this is unimaginable. It’s beyond beyond. But I have to ask if you’d be willing to come to Jacksonville, and be there in the room with me when I explain to Brodie what’s happening.”

On Thursday night, Christmas Eve, I had gotten on the phone with Big E and Cody — two of Brodie’s favorite people in the world. And I’d asked for the favor of a lifetime.

They didn’t hesitate.

Saturday morning, Cody and E arrived at our hotel….. Cody, having driven all the way down from Atlanta; E, all the way up from Tampa.

Jon’s brother and I had connecting hotel rooms, so I put Cody and E in his room, while Jon’s mom stayed in my room with the kids. I prepped the guys, then I popped into the other room and said, “Brodie, could you please come next door? I have a surprise for you.” Brodie walked in — and his eyes just lit up. He jumped into Cody and E’s arms. He was so happy to see them. They will never know the depth of my love and appreciation.

We sat Brodie on the bed, and I said to him, “Hey, buddy….. we’ve gotta have a really hard talk right now.”

And then I told him what was going on.

Brodie collapsed into my arms, like he was weightless. Like he was nothing. “No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.” That’s all he would say. You could literally hear his heart breaking. I lost track of time, so I don’t know if we were in there for 30 minutes or three hours. But I know it was the worst moment of my entire life.

And I know Cody and E never left."

01fpqfpvn9598zbeh9ax.jpg

This dude has some problems, for real. Imagine dedicating THIS MUCH time to hating something so inconsequential to your own life. Who gives a sht how Tony Khan gets in/out of a ring or helps someone get in/out of a ring?
you must be talking about aewbotches 😂

my man needs serious help lol

Back
Top Bottom