December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

Man, I guess Keith Lee responded to someone's tweet about hoping to see him pop back up on WWE TV and said something to the effect of "thanks for the support, but won't be happening. I'm done with them." So now all the people who act like WWE can do no wrong are trashing him. Somebody responded with this and I can't stop laughing at how accurate it is... :rofl:

EDIT: Just saw somebody refer to these people as Vincels and now I can't stop laughing at THAT. :lol:

Screenshot_20211227-222727.png

Last edited:
Man, I guess Keith Lee responded to someone's tweet about hoping to see him pop back up on WWE TV and said something to the effect of "thanks for the support, but won't be happening. I'm done with them." So now all the people who act like WWE can do no wrong are trashing him. Somebody responded with this and I can't stop laughing at how accurate it is... :rofl:

EDIT: Just saw somebody refer to these people as Vincels and now I can't stop laughing at THAT. :lol:

Screenshot_20211227-222727.png

His music taste should be a bigger offense to 'E stans than him not wanting to return

*Update
Sadly today is DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 's last full day in "The Good Life" Nebraska. He's leaving in the morning to go back to the concrete jungle of The District Of Columbia.

We went to see The Mecca of Nebraska (DC wanted to change his look today, wanted the face paint instead of The Mask)
parking-options-2000.jpg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican also wanted to get his first ever pair of cowboy boots, so he can boot scoot boogie all the way back to DC. So we went to the Boot Barn and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 's decided on the Tony Lama pirarucu skin leather boots.
l.jpg
4f1195b3abaa64972daf696021b1c045_-united-states-nebraska-sarpy-county-la-vista-omaha-westport-...jpg
TL6082.jpg

Back
Top Bottom