December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I want a special episode of Total Bellas where @John Laurinaitis just talks about his time in All Japan
image0.png

AJ vs Mustafa
Vs Chad
Vs Cesaro
Vs Riddle?
The match with Daniel was good. AJ just fits better on SD.

D deleted

re: Jonathan Ace

I have always wondered how someone with his experience doesn't favor the Wrestling Darlings. Instead, he was all about promoting the sleeze of the business. I don't get it.

RE: AJPW Tv Show.

Solid watch.

1. I always found it funny Mike Barton continued wearing the gloves. Puts himself at SUCH a disadvantage.

2. As usual, the crowd really takes the show to another level.

3. Ogawa was always a solid performer. Good showing there.

4. Taue was throwing some weak CHokeSlams man. :lol: Got damn.

5. Takayama's German on dangerousk dangerousk :smh:

At some point we have to address Io's #LowIQ when it comes to Moonsaut placement.

If she is going to use the Low Angle, High Speed Moonsault like #MyLegend, she might need to get back into the lab.

D deleted

re: Jonathan Ace

I have always wondered how someone with his experience doesn't favor the Wrestling Darlings. Instead, he was all about promoting the sleeze of the business. I don't get it.

RE: AJPW Tv Show.

Solid watch.

1. I always found it funny Mike Barton continued wearing the gloves. Puts himself at SUCH a disadvantage.

2. As usual, the crowd really takes the show to another level.

3. Ogawa was always a solid performer. Good showing there.

4. Taue was throwing some weak CHokeSlams man. :lol: Got damn.

5. Takayama's German on dangerousk dangerousk :smh:

Ogawa still doing good things in NOAH...he was the junior heavyweight champwin a few months ago

Takayama had great intensity

Watched the latest New Day podcast.

While they're known for their good natured, fun loving ways I appreciate Caviar earlier and them as a collective not hesitating to speak on these issues.

Seeing Big E break down at beginning had me man. :frown:

Then Caviar talking about his situation with his mom dealing with that incident when he was a kid.

It was a tough but at the same time good discussion.

Watched the latest New Day podcast.

While they're known for their good natured, fun loving ways I appreciate Caviar earlier and them as a collective not hesitating to speak on these issues.

Seeing Big E break down at beginning had me man. :frown:

Then Caviar talking about his situation with his mom dealing with that incident when he was a kid.

It was a tough but at the same time good discussion.

Yea Big E speaking in the beginning was definitely from the heart. Very emotional words.

THe whole convo has #HighQuality

Back
Top Bottom