December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Watched the latest New Day podcast.

While they're known for their good natured, fun loving ways I appreciate Caviar earlier and them as a collective not hesitating to speak on these issues.

Seeing Big E break down at beginning had me man. :frown:

Then Caviar talking about his situation with his mom dealing with that incident when he was a kid.

It was a tough but at the same time good discussion.
Good brother LeT0ine can you post a link please and thank you..

In case anyone is interested. TNA Impact has their own channel on Pluto TV and it has Impact programming 24/7. It’s free.

iMPACT has better wrestlers, stories, and matches than AEW, but nobody knows because they don't have the platform to show people what they got..

What did you think of Sting's run in WWE?

What are your thoughts on his career overall?
I thought it could’ve gone better, but he was very over for his time there. He shouldn’t have even faced Triple H at Wrestlemania when Undertaker had a really forgettable match against Bray.

He’s a great performer. He had to put up with a lot of stupid stuff in TNA, but he seems like the type of legend to always want to put people over.

iMPACT has better wrestlers, stories, and matches than AEW, but nobody knows because they don't have the platform to show people what they got..
They have their own subscription network, twitch channel, channel on Pluto Tv and their weekly show airs on Axs TV on cable. That’s plenty of platform. I just think people don’t actively seek out their content.

The main problem with Impact is that people still think the current product is the same as it was in the Hogan era

Plus they have been on low visibility networks for a long time

The main problem with Impact is that people still think the current product is the same as it was in the Hogan era

Plus they have been on low visibility networks for a long time
Also they have Josh Matthews who is the worst commentator ever

1592107733972.png

I watch a few impact episodes last year. The production value of their show absolutely sucks. Their budget must be low AF.

Back
Top Bottom