December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Not at all. I’m a lifelong NY’er. Didn’t even get into his music until my late 20’s. Based on the criteria I specified the man definitely qualifies to be at the top. BUT this is NTWT I can see why IT is even a discussion at all on here.

Can you share your top 3?

I don't have a Top 3 or 10 or 20 but some of my core fundamental favorites haven't even been mentioned yet.

unnamed.gif

Not at all. I’m a lifelong NY’er. Didn’t even get into his music until my late 20’s. Based on the criteria I specified the man definitely qualifies to be at the top. BUT this is NTWT I can see why it’s even a discussion at all on here.

Can you share your top 3?
Big
Outkast (Obviously 2 people. Not sure if fair.)
Jay

Nasir right there too. Would be on my Rushmore Mountain.

This is what I grew up listening to and what I would rather listen to than Pac. Again though, he's cool. No disrespects.

Wayne prior to 2010 or so not nice?

Understand how folks have gripes with the other two, but remember they're being compared to someone else who isn't anything special lyrically.

I was never impressed in the slightest at him. Pac was at least an impassioned storyteller, and a content driven dude far more oftenthan not. That 3rd best Hot Boy member was just a guy that spammed his aimless music until people had no choice but to listen. He may be one of the highest selling worst artists in all of music. He was an average dude with a great battery pack.

I was never impressed in the slightest at him. Pac was at least an impassioned storyteller, and a content driven dude far more oftenthan not. That 3rd best Hot Boy member was just a guy that spammed his aimless music until people had no choice but to listen. He may be one of the highest selling worst artists in all of music.
Fair enough. Everybody entitled to their opinions, especially musically. All the more reason why I think it's wild to say one person should universally NEED to be in everyone's top 3.

I was never impressed in the slightest at him. Pac was at least an impassioned storyteller, and a content driven dude far more oftenthan not. That 3rd best Hot Boy member was just a guy that spammed his aimless music until people had no choice but to listen. He may be one of the highest selling worst artists in all of music. He was an average dude with a great battery pack.

Ice Cube in his prime was better than both them negros

Lord, I'm gonna have to sleep on the Mount Rushmore thing. Are we doing 4 or 5, officially, like Case's manager list the other day? I'll do one for rap and one for wrestling to try to keep it "on topic." :lol:

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer I'm with you on Rakim. Can't believe it took til Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee for someone to bring him up. Although I'm gonna go ahead and apologize to you now, Johnny Ace. Mr. Shakur will not make my Mountain.

alot of these wrestlers I gotta take out of top lists due to them being ******* racist such as hogan and flair

Back
Top Bottom