December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

They could’ve just went by The **** See Chicks.

:rofl:
wardlow-f10-ryan-pyles.gif

FB2FE9B1-5BBC-41BF-B974-BE6333D7FA56.gif
C75E3B07-51C9-4B7A-AEEE-CA23AA3B886F.gif

I really think this move is 100% predicated on the seller :lol: you basically have to be flat in the air to take the move correct let
idk man, i've been hit by a car on 2 separate occasions & when you're being flung u have no control over your body at 1st. Him flinging those smaller dudes is something like that.

The fact that their getting rid of the name Dixie cause it could hurt peoples' feelings, but keeping the work Chicks, which if uttered by a man about woman is supposed to be offensive as well, is laughable to me..Wouldn't the truly PC thing to do be to get rid of both words and just go with the name "The"?..

I would just go with The new name DC

idk man, i've been hit by a car on 2 separate occasions & when you're being flung u have no control over your body at 1st. Him flinging those smaller dudes is something like that.

Ehhh I can somewhat see the comparison. But I’m sure you didn’t know you’d get hit by a car. The wrestlers know they’ll be taking his finisher and can immediately gather themselves when he lets go

Ehhh I can somewhat see the comparison. But I’m sure you didn’t know you’d get hit by a car. The wrestlers know they’ll be taking his finisher and can immediately gather themselves when he lets go
Actually, both times b4 it happened I thought "there's no way she doesn't see me" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2008 Royal Rumble was highly sports entertaining. They brought out a murderer and some BIG superstars. Foley had the beater ASICS on :nthat:

Big Daddy V was looking better than mable/viscera out there

Watching those 2 last night barely being able to see over top rope has me starting to lean towards DC's weight class argument..

I look at the Taker situation like this:
Ric Flair had the greatest gimmick of all time..
Undertaker was the best character of all time..

goldberg and taker basically have the same gimmick only one is believable and the other revolves around supernatural make believe bull ****

Shouldn’t she be quarantined after testing positive? Why is she “going outside” to read a book.
I’m sure she was told to delete it after revealing she got Covid before the awWE made any announcement

I know someone that tested positive for rona, went to an ice cream parlor with a friend that same day, then made a FB post about “needing prayers”. I wanted to smack the **** out of her.

@Case spitting factuals. Shouldn’t be that difficult of a concept.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer the idea that Two Pac HAS TO BE top 3 is laughable. About as #LowShirai as IT gets. I understand if YOU like him and have him in YOURS though.
Who’s in your top 3 then tough guy?
Outside of actual lyricism, impact and influence on the game no one will ever come close. He birthed 1,000 sons.

Basically :rofl: history will be more kind to him for his business dealings more than his actual wrestling career. But as far as his actual in-ring career, he’s basically Fat Joe or Jim Jones (the latter I’m a big fan of), outlasting a lot of greats while not really being great himself.
You don't think Trips is great?..Multi time world champ, tag team champ, IC champ, Euro champ, 2x RR winner, has headlined Mania, sold a ton of merch, has had some all time classic matches, and is one of the best promos on the mic of the past 20 yrs..I'd say he's easily an all time great..He's no Austin or Flair or Rock, but he's a solid A- player..
The Jay-Z of the wrestling biz. Once the real guys stepped down then he shined.

Who’s in your top 3 then tough guy?
Outside of actual lyricism, impact and influence on the game no one will ever come close. He birthed 1,000 sons.

The Jay-Z of the wrestling biz. Once the real guys stepped down then he shined.
Tough guy :lol:

Yeah you must be a west coast dude caping like this. Pac is cool. I understand how some could have him in their top 3. The idea that he NEEDS to be in everyone's top 3 is silly.

I'd rather listen to Big, Nas, Jay, Tribe, Outkast, Wayne, Kendrick, Wu Tang, Kanye, Em, etc.

Tough guy :lol:

Yeah you must be a west coast dude caping like this. Pac is cool. I understand how some could have him in their top 3. The idea that he NEEDS to be in everyone's top 3 is silly.

I'd rather listen to Big, Nas, Jay, Tribe, Outkast, Wayne, Kendrick, Wu Tang, Kanye, Em, etc.

Big yikes, especially the first one

Big yikes, especially the first one
Wayne prior to 2010 or so not nice?

Understand how folks have gripes with the other two, but remember they're being compared to someone else who isn't anything special lyrically.

Back
Top Bottom