December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Why won't everyone just air out their issues like men. Whoever has a problem with #OPinfluence no longer makes the threads, speak up. Explain why.

All this in fighting nonsense, for what? Over who clicks "Start Thread?"

I don't understand.

Well you know I've never had a problem telling someone I hope nothing but the worst for them..So it ain't me..

wonder who keeps reporting posts and if the mods get tired of them always reporting for the sheer fact of just being a bitter human being? gotta be the same people over and over again

The sloppy deletions from last night may indicate an administrator did it on
their own without content being specifically reported...Who knows?...both happen on here.

Also, while other threads were less active last night, this one stayed at the top long enough
for any bored administrator to take interest.

wonder who keeps reporting posts and if the mods get tired of them always reporting for the sheer fact of just being a bitter human being? gotta be the same people over and over again
their own without content being specifically reported...Who knows?...both happen on here.

Also, while other threads were less active last night, this one stayed at the top long enough

Man, a couple of us have been trying to tell y'all this is the case for YEARS now. Everybody just immediately jumps to "someone reported me," but Cobra Commander's ol "adults watching men roll around in their underwear" a s s HATES our group and definitely does random drive-by snipes.

Looks like Archer needed the turnbuckle to get someone close to his size into his finisher

Man, a couple of us have been trying to tell y'all this is the case for YEARS now. Everybody just immediately jumps to "someone reported me," but Cobra Commander's ol "adults watching men roll around in their underwear" a s s HATES our group and definitely does random drive-by snipes.
Menthol Magamanagement should spend more time fixing the site to work better on iOS instead of tyrannically cracking down on our freedom Of speech.

still waiting on DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican thoughts on who was more valuable to WCW, sting or flair?

684828CD-3577-42F2-A8F6-CD1499CFA182.jpeg

:lol: :lol: at Dollar Tree Trish saying this

Definitely not disagreeing with you..But we all a lot of these folks that come in and out of the thread get extra butt hurt over some words thrown their way..This new generation wasn't raised with thick skin or backbones..They the "run tell mommy" generation..

I’m surprised with all the JeriGoat gloating that went on that he hasn’t showed up on anyone’s Mt. Rushmore

He can't be showing up on any list cause he was never "the guy"..When you're champion and are still only the 4th or 5th most important person on the show you can't be considered for those 5 coveted spots on the side of the mountain..

Yeah I was always under the presumption that NTWT was heavily monitored since its been around :lol: i thought it’d cool off though since the thread invasions and stuff like that stopped
4w leaving probably didn’t help

Back
Top Bottom