December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I reported the posts and if y'all don't straighten up I will be shutting this entire thread down PRONTO

This is your final warning
tenor (2).gif

I knew he was GOP, but I thought he was more middle of the road..But apparently Mayor Kane is going hard in the MAGA paint..Couple y'all probably happy to see it..

I knew he was GOP, but I thought he was more middle of the road..But apparently Mayor Kane is going hard in the MAGA paint..Couple y'all probably happy to see it..

ihust1e ihust1e

Man, a couple of us have been trying to tell y'all this is the case for YEARS now. Everybody just immediately jumps to "someone reported me," but Cobra Commander's ol "adults watching men roll around in their underwear" a s s HATES our group and definitely does random drive-by snipes.
nah meth always been fair. guy has a whole message board he has to check. its definately people hitting the report button. other threads just dont snitch as much as this one does. alot of people be holding grudges on people and be so petty reporting ****

its always the people someone argues with that reports you

nah meth always been fair. guy has a whole message board he has to check. its definately people hitting the report button. other threads just dont snitch as much as this one does. alot of people be holding grudges on people and be so petty reporting ****

And that's what happened to me yesterday..

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if I hadn't seen it happen multiple times. Dude definitely picks and chooses, and holds grudges.

Steiners
Harlem Heat
Road Warriors
Dudleyz
Rock 'N Roll Express (although I was gonna go with Hardy Boyz or New Day, but RNR were so influential and faced better competition)

I agree with you on the list. Can't go wrong with the Hardy Boyz, RNR or New Day.

Back
Top Bottom