December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

#LowShirai Jeff Hardy just said his Mt. Rushmore would be The Undertaker 4 times
1593258221883.gif

All-Time in WWE, New Day isn't higher than

EC
Hardyz

Other American teams they aren't outranking

Rock n Roll
Midnight
Road Warriors
Steiners
Dudley
Harlem Heat
FreeBirds
Arn & Tully

The lack of competition and the stat padding of title victories have to be taken into consideration.
hart foundation, hardyz , new day - honorable mention to arn and Tully - rest of them teams don’t stack up idc about how over rock n roll and road warriors were

hart foundation, hardyz , new day - honorable mention to arn and Tully - rest of them teams don’t stack up idc about how over rock n roll and road warriors were
Thoughts on the Steiner Brothers?

Honestly, how much NWA/WCW were you taking in during the late 80s-mid 90s?

I ask because I see only WWE/F squads there.

Just asking. Don't become Tony Allen.

Thoughts on the Steiner Brothers?

Honestly, how much NWA/WCW were you taking in during the late 80s-mid 90s?

I ask because I see only WWE/F squads there.

Just asking. Don't become Tony Allen.
Big fan of Scott Steiners athleticism and power- felt like Rick was holding him back- I did feel like Rick had more personality in the early days than Scott though. - as a tag team they’re definitely top 10

Big fan of Scott Steiners athleticism and power- felt like Rick was holding him back- I did feel like Rick had more personality in the early days than Scott though. - as a tag team they’re definitely top 10
And the second part of the question?

So if you look at the structure of Steiner Brothers matches, Scott was usually the one that was taking the punishment until Rick came and saved him. They complemented each other perfectly.

Scott was the flashy/athletic marvel.
Rick was the strong, powerful, no-nonsense brute. Far from holding Scott back.

Sure, he didn't have the over the top charisma that Scott had but every tag team has some sort of hierarchy, but that doesn't mean the "Lower" talent held the other star back.

Last edited:
@JimCOrnette Forgive me

But question for all.

Where do the Young Bucks and Briscoes rank when talking about teams of THIS decade?

I know the Briscoes won't get much love because of who they have headlined/been featured for (ROH) but in terms of the total package, should they be considered?

Speak on them and the YB.

@JimCOrnette Forgive me

But question for all.

Where do the Young Bucks and Briscoes rank when talking about teams of THIS decade?

I know the Briscoes won't get much love because of who they have headlined/been featured for (ROH) but in terms of the total package, should they be considered?

Speak on them and the YB.
Both top 5. Hard to put them at the top though since basically all their time has been spent in the minors. I think both COULD thrive in the big leagues, but without seeing it, hard to justify putting them above New Day and Usos.

Both top 5. Hard to put them at the top though since basically all their time has been spent in the minors. I think both COULD thrive in the big leagues, but without seeing it, hard to justify putting them above New Day and Usos.
Would you place them higher than Cesaro/ShameUS

Would you place them higher than Cesaro/ShameUS
Tough. I think longevity should matter, but you had Edge and Chrisgin ahead of New Day on your all-time list and they only existed for about as long as The BAR. The BAR had 5 title reigns and held either the Raw or SD tag belt for about 1/3 of their time together. Them being in the majors instead of in bingo halls may put them over the top of Bucks and Briscoes.

Roman Reigns the only REAL locker room leader and he went home as soon as this all started :lol:

Must have known it was a disaster waiting to happen #HighIQ

#LeadbyExample

Roman knew Vince was gonna be on some bull****.

Back
Top Bottom