December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

HP_Hero_800px_drew-TBTee.jpg

speaking of tag teams i really liked demolition even though they were basically great value road warriors. i thought they had enough of a difference to stand on their own

I'm just glad no one has mentioned Shawn Michaels on their top 5

I think drawing power should be a big factor personally and that's something he doesn't match up to the all timers with.
Promo work was just ok too. He had charisma and in ring talent out the *** though.

He should be on all their Top 5 lists then.

Tanahashi: “Before I walked to the ring...I was very, very nervous. So I pictured Shawn Michaels. I love, love Shawn Michaels. He was my inspiration, and always seemed to be having fun all the time in the ring. There is pressure and injury in the ring, but I needed to remember there is joy, too.”

G1 Climax Winner Hiroshi Tanahashi Plots His Eighth Reign Atop NJPW https://www.si.com/wrestling/2018/08/15/njpw-g1-climax-winner-hiroshi-tanahashi-interview via @justinbarrasso

You sound like a fool , in the 80's a black tag team having a belt meant more . It was pretty much ground breaking. Those dudes had top notch selling skills and were legit tough guys

Soul Patrol was only a team for about a year so theirs no way they're higher on any tag list over New Day..And I'm not taking away from them being groundbreaking, but that doesn't have much to do with a teams' overall place on a Top 5/10/20 list..Neither does them being tough guys..All your points have zero to do with where they rank all time..There's tons of teams that were better (although they can be the only ones to claim the first ever black world tag team champs)..

By your rationale, Kofi being the first black WHC, held the belt for a few months, and has top notch selling skills means that he's automatically in the Top 5 greatest WWE wrestlers of all time right?..

Big E and Creed aren't even on mid card level talent wise.

Some of you dudes like the fact that they clown around and sell t shirts

I think drawing power should be a big factor personally and that's something he doesn't match up to the all timers with.
Promo work was just ok too. He had charisma and in ring talent out the *** though.
Shawn in 96 is THE quintessential failed ace run for me :D 8)

Back
Top Bottom