December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

73380ca67e5bd6875bd595105dc807328b59e6ad.gifv

#TeamAsian
1594268099595.png

This GOAT/Orange Julius match is ridiculous :lol:

Made GOAT look like a goof struggling to win.

Orange Julius can definitely go, but I just don't see how IT is going to work with his gimmick in the long run.

Didn’t realize the previous US title lasted 17 years. Not bad. Didn’t mind that design compared to the eye sore spinner belt Cena/Edge had. That garbage should’ve changed as soon as Cena lost it the first time back then.

I have never disagreed with that NXT having the best In-ring product of the WWE Brands. NEVER. NEVER.

However, I have always put an * next to it due to the working conditions that allowed NXT to produce the best in-ring product.

Also, You know what MY argument was when it came to NXT (WWE), and it had nothing to do with in-ring.

#DontDoThis

Last edited:
Yea, water down the concept of a Double Champions WWE. Just do what you do fellas.

Last edited:
Starting up nxt - mia with the Timbs lol , now the brass Knucks lol - match dragged but that Swinging neck breaker at the end was nice

Bronsons decent in the ring for his size idk bout that thick boy stuff tho - they got the piped in crowd noise turned up loud tonight lol

However, I have always put an * next to it due to the working conditions that allowed NXT to produce the best in-ring product.

And that right there is the exact reason I consistently say that Sasha is overrated..Her and Bayley had an extremely unique bubble to live in that allowed them to have that 1 all time great match..Once they were outside of the bubble they didn't do anything close to that..Although Bayley has definitely done better on the main roster (she's gotten better on the mic, in the ring, and overrall character development)..That's why I put so many people ahead of Banks on the "best female wrestler" list..Most people have seemed to adapt and thrive..Sasha remains a turd circling the drain..

And that right there is the exact reason I consistently say that Sasha is overrated..Her and Bayley had an extremely unique bubble to live in that allowed them to have that 1 all time great match..Once they were outside of the bubble they didn't do anything close to that..Although Bayley has definitely done better on the main roster (she's gotten better on the mic, in the ring, and overrall character development)..That's why I put so many people ahead of Banks on the "best female wrestler" list..Most people have seemed to adapt and thrive..Sasha remains a turd circling the drain..

NXT matches should always be graded on a curve because they get to practice their matches, in front of NOBODY, 4+ days per week. Nah.

Sasha and Bayley have been killing it lately though. You have to give them some credit Case Bigelow.

NXT matches should always be graded on a curve because they get to practice their matches, in front of NOBODY, 4+ days per week. Nah.

Sasha and Bayley have been killing it lately though. You have to give them some credit Case Bigelow.

I give them both credit..The promo/character stuff has been better from both women..Sasha still hasn't really been doing anything noteworthy in the ring though..

I have never disagreed with that NXT having the best In-ring product of the WWE Brands. NEVER. NEVER.

Also, You know what MY argument was when it came to NXT (WWE), and it had nothing to do with in-ring.

#DontDoThis

Bro... I was agreeing with you is all.

And yes, all statements you had are 100% true.

Yeah that will be interesting to see.

They have a lot of in-ring talent in their tag division, I just wish everything didn't turn into a spotfest.

The Nonprofits are the biggest culprits. They are basically unbearable.

Maybe this thing with Matt Hardy mentoring them goes beyond just a storyline? With any luck, he's helping train them. They're still REALLY young, aren't they?

Maybe this thing with Matt Hardy mentoring them goes beyond just a storyline? With any luck, he's helping train them. They're still REALLY young, aren't they?
Are they from NC?

If not, not sure where/how Hardy would be training them.

This swerve and Oregano match is good but Swerve should’ve won. They Should just get rid of the cruiserweight title and make an nxt tv title or something similar

Breeze and fandango can go but They seemed washed now.need a change up. I like drake Mavericks character. Dam Santana Garrett looking nice :evil:. Too bad she caught that Bronx *** whoopin.

Back
Top Bottom