December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Somewhat hard to get into NXTUK matches that don’t involve Imperium and Toni Storm, regardless of some of these other dudes being good wrestlers
I’m not gonna pick that show up. I already think I’m edging extremely close to the “I watch too much wrestling” zone.

1579197095487.jpeg

NXT went super over their timeslot, so my DVR didn't get the end.
Same happened to me.

Another great show from NXT though. I generally think Battle Royals are stupid, but this one was booked really well. Both tag matches were fantastic too.

Will have to watch A&W later. Just can't really justify making IT a priority to watch until IT gets better.

I’m not gonna pick that show up. I already think I’m edging extremely close to the “I watch too much wrestling” zone.

Don’t think Ive ever watched a full UK show, but even that Timesplitters vs Grizzled Young Veterans match was hard to get into.

Still can’t tell if Angel Garza is a face or a heel, which I figured would happen even after abs outstanding match with Lio Rush abs proposing to his gf in the ring :lol:

Don’t think Ive ever watched a full UK show, but even that Timesplitters vs Grizzled Young Veterans match was hard to get into.

Still can’t tell if Angel Garza is a face or a heel, which I figured would happen even after abs outstanding match with Lio Rush abs proposing to his gf in the ring :lol:
UK is solid, but I barely watch any wrestling and I feel like I watch too much wrestling :lol:

Garza should just be a face leaning tweener more motivated by self interest. He’s pretty hard to boo.

Feeling good about this number! Let’s get it!
as long as it’s not the honky tonk man

One takeaway I have from NXT last night is that I had no idea that Catalina chick is in her mid 30s.

Girl looks 21

Back
Top Bottom