December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I'll continue to wait and see but I think NXT screwed themselves by having so many main roster people on during their first month of tv. I thought maybe the drop off in views was because of the holidays/award show but IT looks like that's not the case.

That said, IT could be as simple as NXT being available immediately after airing that causes most people to just skip the live show and watch VoD on the network whenever.

I'll continue to wait and see but I think NXT screwed themselves by having so many main roster people on during their first month of tv. I thought maybe the drop off in views was because of the holidays/award show but IT looks like that's not the case.

That said, IT could be as simple as NXT being available immediately after airing that causes most people to just skip the live show and watch VoD on the network whenever.
I feel like most folks are just very used to watching NXT whenever, because that's what they had been doing prior to IT going live. I think DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican has commented on this.

I don't care about ratings, and can't/don't even watch either of the shows live, but if I had to make a decision there's absolutely no chance I'd watch A&W over NXT. One show is consistently great, the other is basically mediocre.

My issues with everyone being on the same playing field and no real way to work your way up the card aside, I think A&W has done a very good job with Derby Allen.

dzl9Yug.gif

Back
Top Bottom